GUILTY AL - Jasmine Archie, 12, murdered, Birmingham, 26 Nov 2004

lcookster

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is awful! I just saw on CNN that a mother forced her daughter to ingest bleach, then sat on her until she died. She was angry because the 12 year old told her she had sex. She also forced her 9 year old son to watch and said she would kill him if he 'shed a tear.' This is the first time I have ever started a thread, so sorry I still don't know how to post the link. Anyway, this is just so awful. I'd like to force her to drink bleach.

What in the world gets into someone's mind that they equate losing virginity along the lines of death to that person for doing so? This has got to be a nurture situation where it was drilled into their head and that family shame was worse than any crime commited to prevent same.

i.e. Peterson's espousing "well there is no divorce among the children" as if that were some glorifying idea that elevates them.

What hell some people have to live, or in this case die, through! Bless her heart and may she find a better place.

Here's another story on it:
http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1105697846144200.xml

It says that the 12-yr-old was 5'10 and 240 lbs, and the mother is tall and slender. That must have taken considerable effort. The cause of death was asphyxia and they didn't find any bleach in her system because she had vomited.

This one says pretty much the same thing, except it adds that the girl was found dead on her back in her room.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,144454,00.html

It's troubling to me because she wasn't just trying to punish the girl, and it got out of control. She was aware that she was killing her. She told the boy she'd kill him too. I wonder how the kids lived to be as old as they were/are, if their mother was so easily provoked and thought that murder was a good solution for an undesirable behavior.

I feel bad for the poor brother. He's always going to have to live with that.

The little brother has a chance now. Not a right of way by any means, but maybe, just maybe someone will guide him into self-worth and a way out of this dysfunctional upbringing he has endured. Oh..I do hope so!!

This is just SO awful. I just can't belive the heartlessness...the sheer
evil of some people nowadays. There is no punishment strong enough for
mothers who could so turn on their children. :furious:

Thank you all for responding to this thread. This really upset me. That poor boy will need all the help he can get. Do we know his name? It would help in praying for him.

Absolutely awful. This happened in my state, too!!! :furious: The little brother's name is Jacorey, and yes, I agree we should pray for him. Poor little man, having to watch such a thing. I pray he'll get the love he deserves now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back