537 users online (65 members and 472 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dina Lohan: Fidgety, Sweaty Mumbling During Dr Phil Interview

Did anyone else catch this today? This woman is totally out of control.....

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/17/dina-l...hil-interview/

HaHaHa ..That stellar performance will make all the headlines tommorow guaranted. Which If her people/bosses/agents what ever celebs have are smart will be followed up by something along the lines of Dina Lohan has entered Rehab for stress which we all know is more like Dina Lohan has ebtered Rehab after appearing on the Dr Phil show very Drunk / Stoned / Sedated And who knows what else . That was a train Wreck and probally a fortunante one because millions watched and if anyone wants to see her alive in the next year or too maybe now after this she will take it or be forced to get some help...I never thought I would say right now atleast it seems like the low life father is doing the best out of all the Lohans..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

I know....who would have ever expected Michael Lohan to come off as the more "normal" parent? Lol

I couldn't believe how rough Dina looked.....she's a total mess in every sense of the word.

I just cannot get over how much of a mess she is. I am sure she'll have her lawyers all over this tomorrow morning, *rolleyes* *smh* PuhLeeeease..... No wonder your kid is such a disaster.
    I can't believe that she could barely answer a single question in a full sentence, other than eeking out a mere "yes" at some questions... yikes indeed. I like how he called her out on the word "inept".

Ooooh But let's not forget when she gave everyone the finger . But so ellagently blocked it with her other hand lol . And there would have to be records to show this but how in the heck do you go from having millions because remember she was a host for was it E magazine on the red carpet so she had to get paid some big bucks as well. But how do you go from that to if it's true on wellfare. Theres only one way and i have heard it before every celeb on Dr drew's rehab show remember .when he or others in the group would ask you had millions and millions whered it all go..they all said the same thing up my nose . For others it was Drinking / and or pills and if thats true she was on wellfare she showed us where all her money went today...
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Dina Lohan's Dr. Phil Interview: Five Best Crazy Quotes

http://www.eonline.com/news/346600/d...t-crazy-quotes

omg...this is just all around s-a-d.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    What a piece of work No one should be left wondering why Lindsay has serious problems. Like mother, like daughter.

I also want to add that this isn't all fake or set up in a "gotcha" sort of way. ALL of the questions were given to Dina ahead of time, and the producers reviewed the rules with her as well as the direction of the show. So none of the questions should have been a surprise. Difficult? sure. Surprising? nope.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    What a piece of work No one should be left wondering why Lindsay has serious problems. Like mother, like daughter.
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

What you see is what you'll be. Steven King, The Shining

That quote has always stuck with me. I have a soft spot for Lindsay because of her terrible parents. Dina is in denial and needs help. moo

wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

All I can think is the messed up apple doesn't fall far from the psychotic tree.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

oh, yea I saw it too..What a hot mess

That woman was wasted! WTH was she thinking? As my late mother used to say, "She really showed her a$$ on that one!"

Kinda reminds me of Anna Nicole Smith, in a way.

best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast