CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarkymalarkey

Reaction score
I ran across this blog, and found it fascinating. You can spend hours reading her entries looking for leads or clues.

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=389
"One year ago today Morgan’s stalking started"

The family posts this on August 2nd.

Their daughter was stalked for 4 months, and in Dec of 2011 she died under mysterious circustances. There was no investigation.

The family has been posting events on the one year anniversary of the occurance each day leading up until her death.

So they will be posting every day until December.

Their site apparently is now getting over 40,000 hits a day as more and more people are reading about what they went through, and what little was done by police enforcement to catch the stalker and also to investigate her death.

The blog format is a bit conufusing. After each daily post, there is a separate comment section, and then also you scroll back up and hit 'next'
to read the next days post.

There are a months worth of posts now, and it seems there will be plenty to read in the coming weeks. They have been incredibly responsive to comments and also incredibly appreciative.

I'm curious to everybody's thoughts and insight on this.

May we discuss it?

Here are some ground rules for posting on this unique case:

1)no bashing of the family
2)no sleuthing of the family
3)discuss the blog posts
4)do not copy and paste blog comments
5)no speculation on mental illness of the family or Morgan (there is nothing in the msm to back this up)
6)use the alert button to communicate any posts that you have a question with
7)leave the snark and personal attacks at the door

after reviewing the entire thread I will also add on sleuthing the parents' property..

no discussion timeline/media/photo thread

thread #1
thread #2

important! Please read:

reminder:
Unless you are a VERIFIED expert in pharmacology,toxicology,pathology or an area of expertise more specifically related to the issue of Morgan's tox results- We need to link information regarding interpreting the data as it relates to her postmortem blood levels.

We already know that experts themselves are not in complete agreement and the issue is very complex so we need to be careful about posting data as fact when none of us, to date, are verified experts in this field.

You can discuss the issue in general terms but if anything specific regarding the interpretation of the data it must be linked to the source of the information . Posts that do not comply will be removed.

Thank you so much!

ok, so at first she didn't suspect murder, it was after doctor's told her that. Were there any reports from these doctors? Was it doctor's they questioned or??? I can't seem to find that.

ok, so at first she didn't suspect murder, it was after doctor's told her that. Were there any reports from these doctors? Was it doctor's they questioned or??? I can't seem to find that.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/09/17/websleuths-radio

she said it in the radio show (near the end of the first hour)
She said it was six weeks after her death when she got the PER

but what she said to the media (what you linked in the the last thread) is different than what she said to Tricia (link above).. either that or the media sensationalized it/got it wrong?

not sure.

:waitasec:

eta: it is at around 44 in the radio show (I was just re-listening) says it was four weeks (a month) after her death

:fence:

I've quoted her a couple of times in articles stating she knew Morgan was murdered the moment she found her body.

Those were direct quotes.

:fence:

I've quoted her a couple of times in articles stating she knew Morgan was murdered the moment she found her body.

Those were direct quotes.

yes... lilly posted one on the last page.

I will bring it over

Here it is Gitana:

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901

(it was actually a link you had posted)

I think there is a possible explanation that reconciles the two statements.
However, this is also an example of how concerns some have about inconsistencies are addressed via what could appear to some to be a retroactive massaging of the facts.

That was a bold statement to make to a reporter: "I knew right away she had been murdered." But now, after some express confusion as to why Morgan was cremated and why the videos/ photos were not viewed until months later, we are supposed to believe a new statement and that the reporters got it wrong.

In light of other logic issues I have seen in this case, this troubles me.

I just don't know.

I agree the two statements (radio vs what was told to reporter) are very different.

Listening back to the radio interview... well, I have to say I have a lot more questions than I did from just reading the blog.

a poster just asked if they could post a picture of the house and that is fineas long as you do not include any house numbers or real estate information.

I want to share something with you guys.

My cousin-in-law died in Afghanistan. He was 21 years old.

He died of a gun shot wound to the head, in his bed. The official report was that it was suicide.

Since then, we have received so many conflicting reports from the family:

1. He was psychologically troubled at a certain point once he joined the military.

2. He had psych issues as a result of side effects from malaria shots.

3. He had no psychological problems.

4. He left a note.

5. He did not leave a note.

6. He had a crazy roommate who was causing him problems and could have wanted him dead.

7. The military is covering up the cause of death due to problems with the malaria shot.

8. The military is covering up a murder.

My in laws were very distraught. They sent two, whole and sane sons off to the military and one came back in a box.

The other brother who did several tours of duty in Iraq, and loved his brother very much, states it was a suicide and his parents (and aunts and uncles) can't face it.

To this day, we have not received all the facts from the family, the actual facts, because they keep changing and somehow, definitive things like reports from the military, or medical records, or information about whose gun was used or the existence of a note, are not "available".

It is very tragic and frustrating. But it gives me a little different perspective here.

a poster just asked if they could post a picture of the house and that is fineas long as you do not include any house numbers or real estate information.

I can't find a pic to post-I am hoping someone knew where to find one-maybe a pic of the house from the street so we can see the whole front and roof..TIA

Here you go. :smile:

OOPs sorry didn't read that you wanted an acutal Pic of the house. :blush:

Its ok Granny-I appreciate you trying to help
Your siggy saying-i have on my kitchen wall-Love it!!

I don't know, glitch but it is working now. I had to hit the triangle and ask the mods if it was OK. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong