1136 users online (198 members and 938 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in the haystack looking for that needle
    Posts
    609

    FL - A’riel Brianna LaBelle, 21, missing from cruise ship, 16 Sept 2012

    Someone else has been reported as 'falling overboard' on a Royal Caribbean ship.

    http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/17/travel...ard/index.html
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 09-19-2012 at 09:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    30,224

    Search suspended for TN woman who fell from cruise ship

    http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/19582065...om-cruise-ship

    Posted: Sep 19, 2012 8:29 AM EDT
    By WRCB Staff

    Name of woman not released

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in the haystack looking for that needle
    Posts
    609

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7,232
    Mystery Surrounds Bartlett Woman Overboard On Cruise Ship
    September 19, 2012

    snipped...The name of the Bartlett woman remains part of the mystery.

    Royal Caribbean said it doesn’t release names of passengers.

    The other part of the mystery is how this happened.

    “The rails on those ships are like 4 and a half feet. It’s not that easy to go off,” said Bomar.


    http://wreg.com/2012/09/19/mystery-s...n-cruise-ship/
    Don't believe EVERYTHING you think.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by EXIA15145 View Post
    snipped from wrcbtv link: Royal Caribbean says the Allure of the Seas was headed to Nassau, the Bahamas, when "a guest witnessed another guest going overboard" Sunday night. A surveillance camera also caught the woman's fall.

    ___________________________


    Another report:

    Search Called Off For Bartlett Woman Missing From Royal Caribbean Ship
    September 17, 2012

    snipped...A review of the ship’s closed-circuit camera footage observed a 21-year-old female guest from the United States going overboard.

    http://wreg.com/2012/09/17/bartlett-...n-cruise-ship/
    Don't believe EVERYTHING you think.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,609
    Odd and scary case.

    Since surveillance camera caught the woman's fall on tape, and FBI seem to get involved, I guess they have rueled out suicide or?



    http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...WS01/309190012
    Quote:
    MIAMI (AP) – The FBI says it will investigate what caused a 21-year-old Tennessee woman to fall off a cruise ship into the Atlantic Ocean off Florida.

    The agency’s San Juan, Puerto Rico, division told the South Florida Sun Sentinel (http://sunsent.nl/Uly7PZ) on Tuesday that it would look into the case.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear over with me

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,687
    Quote Originally Posted by tarabull View Post
    snipped from wrcbtv link: Royal Caribbean says the Allure of the Seas was headed to Nassau, the Bahamas, when "a guest witnessed another guest going overboard" Sunday night. A surveillance camera also caught the woman's fall.

    ___________________________


    Another report:

    Search Called Off For Bartlett Woman Missing From Royal Caribbean Ship
    September 17, 2012

    snipped...A review of the ship’s closed-circuit camera footage observed a 21-year-old female guest from the United States going overboard.

    http://wreg.com/2012/09/17/bartlett-...n-cruise-ship/
    Considering there are a lot of discussions and skepticism by people about how going overboard is almost impossible because of the height of the rails, I would really want to see the video. No question it will be difficult to watch a young lady go overboard but my curiousity is getting the best of me.

    Why hasn't she been named yet?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  8. #8
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,617
    I feel like I`m reading this same story over & over again. At least this ship has surveillance.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,034
    http://wreg.com/2012/09/26/bartlett-...ip-identified/

    Rest in peace Ariel

    Bartlett, TN) News Channel 3 has learned the identity of a Bartlett woman who fell over the side of a cruise ship September 16.

    Passengers on Royal Caribbean’s Allure of The Seas reported a woman falling over the railing. A review of security video confirmed a female did go over the railing.

    News Channel 3 has confirmed the woman was 21-year-old A’riel Brianna LaBelle

    News Channel 3′s Daniel Hight confirmed the identity with her family.

    The ship was headed to Nassau, Bahamas.

    The following is a Tweet sent by A’riel as she boarded the ship:

    https://twitter.com/damnshehitup/sta...18524534964224

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Being
    Posts
    13,963
    Quote Originally Posted by laura08 View Post
    The following is a Tweet sent by A’riel as she boarded the ship:

    https://twitter.com/damnshehitup/sta...18524534964224
    Can't be her ... when you click on her name at the top of that link (her name in black with the heart to the right of it), it goes to her full twitter account where there are tweets as recently as 19 hrs ago. The pic is her though. Weird??

    https://twitter.com/DamnSheHitUp

    Someone else must have her account ID and password to be posting on her account.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Can't be her ... when you click on her name at the top of that link (her name in black with the heart to the right of it), it goes to her full twitter account where there are tweets as recently as 19 hrs ago. The pic is her though. Weird??

    https://twitter.com/DamnSheHitUp

    Someone else must have her account ID and password to be posting on her account.
    IMHO; Notify the police! bc those twitter messages are indeed strange.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear over with me

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Being
    Posts
    13,963
    I've tried emailing both the San Juan office and the general FBI dot gov site using their email tip form, and they simply won't go through. Don't know if it has something to do with me being in Canada, but the form lets you select Country. I've filled the form out 100% accurately, and it just won't work.

    Could someone else please try sending this information in.

    PS: I did notify the wreg dot com site in reference to their article that contained Ariel's twitter addy, so maybe they can follow up and get the info to the FBI or at least go public with it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NWI
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Can't be her ... when you click on her name at the top of that link (her name in black with the heart to the right of it), it goes to her full twitter account where there are tweets as recently as 19 hrs ago. The pic is her though. Weird??

    https://twitter.com/DamnSheHitUp

    Someone else must have her account ID and password to be posting on her account.
    I think those tweets in question are automatic. You can sign up for astrology postings via FB and Twitter and have them automatically posted for you.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Being
    Posts
    13,963
    Thank you Saribella ... i had no idea that was possible, but realize you are probably right. I learned something new today

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    I'm in the haystack looking for that needle
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Considering there are a lot of discussions and skepticism by people about how going overboard is almost impossible because of the height of the rails, I would really want to see the video. No question it will be difficult to watch a young lady go overboard but my curiousity is getting the best of me.

    Why hasn't she been named yet?
    May I say, as a compliment, you never cease to amaze me. I thought I had a unique way of looking at things, but you continue to impress me. I don't think I ever would have thought to think of this in the way you just did. And honestly, that's something all of us should want to do, at least the ones of us that have been in Amy Bradley's thread.
    The witness says she saw the person fall, but I didn't get a clear idea if she saw the person at the rail or if she caught a glimpse in mid-descent. Does anyone know? ~n/t~, excellent comment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-18-2015, 12:43 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 10:36 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 09:01 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 11:53 PM

Tags for this Thread