Lindsay Lohan and more…

I thought we had enough of her, guess I was wrong.

unless and until she gets sober and mental health help we will never hear the end of her-MOO

ETA she is darn lucky she didn't seriously injure or kill anyone!

:eek:hdear: Mommy's mess of an interview Monday. Now, this. Anything to stay in the news........ :banghead:

Lindsay Lohan's arrest could result in L.A. probation violation
September 18, 2012

Lindsay Lohan's arrest in New York City for allegedly hitting a pedestrian with her Porsche is likely to have legal repercussions on her case here in Los Angeles, a legal expert said.

Former L.A. prosecutor Dmitry Gorin said Wednesday that Lohan's arrest could prompt a judge in Los Angeles to conclude the star has violated her probation.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...t-could-result-in-la-probation-violation.html

Yes, I just watched a clip of Dina Lohan's interview with Dr. Phil.

"Your little tie and your little shoes".......wow! :what:

Train wreck.
trainwreck.jpg

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

This young woman better get serious about herself, before she kills someone or ends up dead!

It's like she and Amanda Bynes have some kind of death wish race going on or something....

The only crime here is the "victim" making a false report to police. He says she was drunk, yet the police say that she was not. The video also shows that she didn't even hit him. He says she was driving really fast, but the video shows her car was at a crawl. He's only suing for his ~pain & suffering~ because he knows she has money, and for publicity (He's been name-dropping the restaurant he works at). She apparently reeked of alcohol and was slurring her speech....yet she never stopped/exited her car? How would he even know that?

The only crime here is the "victim" making a false report to police. He says she was drunk, yet the police say that she was not. The video also shows that she didn't even hit him. He says she was driving really fast, but the video shows her car was at a crawl. He's only suing for his ~pain & suffering~ because he knows she has money, and for publicity (He's been name-dropping the restaurant he works at). She apparently reeked of alcohol and was slurring her speech....yet she never stopped/exited her car? How would he even know that?
But, how did he know it was her driving?

I thought her mother said "this stuff wouldn't happen in NYC? - it happens because she is in LA"

When heard later what the injury was of this guy, I figured he was only out to get $$.

Ms. Lohan does need to hire a driver to drive her around. I still think she is a mess. A train wreck. Its only going to get worse for her if she doesn't get help.

When heard later what the injury was of this guy, I figured he was only out to get $$.

Ms. Lohan does need to hire a driver to drive her around. I still think she is a mess. A train wreck. Its only going to get worse for her if she doesn't get help.

You're right but she still fled the scene of the accident. Just sayin'

The problem I have with this is, they didn't breathalyse her.

In Australia, if you are in a collision, you are breathalysed. It's the law.

But, how did he know it was her driving?

From the tmz link up thread:

snipped...

Once Lindsay clears the area and goes down a ramp, the video shows the alleged victim sprinting after her. The video shows the alleged victim does not get real close to Lindsay, and it doesn't appear that he confronted her, but it appears when he got down there he noticed it was Lindsay -- partly because she had drawn a crowd near the entrance to the club.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/19/surveillance-video-shows-entire-lindsay-lohan-incident/#ixzz26xsCmw7P

[ And right after that is when all this started >> :dramaqueen: ]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back