1086 users online (185 members and 901 guests)  

Websleuths News

Communities support cheerleader who has a brain tumor

Cardington supports cheerleader with brain tumor

http://www.marionstar.com/article/20...text|FRONTPAGE

I am proud to say that this is my community!

Support is coming from all over the world through a 'Support for Court' facebook event. Many in surrounding communities and counties wore purple today.

When people wonder why others want to live in a small community, where 'everyone know your business', this is why! So many prayers going up for her!
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Sorry to reply to my own post...this is going viral... She is out of surgery and in the ICU. This girl lives in a town of 2000 people and already has 6500+ supporters from all over the world!

Another of our young people, a man named Brian, was at the same football game (Homecoming) that Courtney was cheering at Friday night. Unfortunately, he died Saturday (totally different situation, but sudden.)

We didn't have a chance to pray for Brian - but we do have time to pray for Courtney! Our local news anchors (Columbus) were in purple today. One little girl couldn't find her friend at school because everyone was wearing purple!

This is the impact that people who care can have on others' lives.

https://www.facebook.com/events/457335807660738/
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

So sad about Brian who lost his life.
    So young.
    Let's hope for a full recovery from her brain tumor.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    Having lost my mother to a brain tumor at a young age, this just warmed my heart! It sounds like you live in a very supportive community mikkismom! I will definitely be adding my prayers & support of Courtney on the FB page!

I am so sad to hear that another young person in your community passed though.
    Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
    ~ Mattie Stepanek