1098 users online (209 members and 889 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

NH - Lorinda White, 51, Milford, 5 Aug 2012 - #2

This is thread #2 about Lorinda White, who was missing and then found five days later.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/708119943

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OTIJ_v6Gh0...rindawhite.jpg

THREAD #1: Found Deceased NH - Lorinda White, 51, Milford -5-Aug-2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Verified Members
    Lorinda White case
    paffoman : is a verified insider
    WonderY is a verified insider
    Validate is a verified insider
    EYES2C is a verified insider
    Remedy is a verified insider
    WildRose322 : is a verified insider
    Inspector Gadgette is a verified insider
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 03:57 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Thank you for re-focusing members on what this case is about - Lorinda White.

Thank you to InspectorGadgette for explaining the concealed weapon permit!!!!

hollyblue (?'s) answered

(Did she quit her job because of issues with WP or just because of wanting to move to ME?) Lorinda acknowledged that there were issues at THBTSR between herself, co-workers and WP and was excited with the prospect of working and relocating to ME.

(Did she actually start her job in ME.) Yes for several weeks.

(What was the job?) Groundskeeper caring for the gardens etc. of various coastal properties.

(Did they have a place to live there already?) Not that Iím aware of.

(Did WP have a job there?) Briefly.

(Doing what?) As a delivery person, no other details known.

(Had she made the decision for the house to be sold?) Ideally she wanted to take ownership but with her motherís assistance but was financially challenged. I know the brother was hoping to have it rented to alleviate the old property taxes.

(She had the accident in NH right?) Yes.

(If they moved already why was she back?) Lack of work for WP and associated expenses.

`Back to the things we were trying to confirm.

The woman who said she saw a woman walking near the dump.

Several of us have asked questions about this woman without getting an answer. I think that Paffoman might be the best person to answer this but if anyone else can answer please do!

Did this woman know Lorinda?

Did this woman give any descripton of the person she saw? What about hair, build, short or tall , shoes or barefoot. Could she describe the woman she saw or was the clothing the only similarity she mentioned?

Did this woman contact the police about the alleged sighting? Did a police officer ever speak with her personally?

Thanks!

wildrose332 (?)

(WP had a PT job at Golf Course that she helped with?) This was only for a couple of weeks prior to Lorinda's disappearance. I'm aware that she was only present at this job with WP on one occasion and she advised WP that she would not be returning again.
    Last edited by Validate; 09-20-2012 at 11:45 PM. Reason: further detail

Validate, do you know why WP did not stay with the delivery job in Maine?

? for hmmmm

The "check in" for well being, as I recall, was on Saturday evening.
    Were you able to witness this or is it as you were you informed?

paffoman point

As noted by Hmmmmm he was trying to help research the house because her brother was putting pressure on her to move so they could probate the house

Are you suggesting that the house has to be vacant to go through probate?

inspectorgadgette, welcome aboard! a theory to your point

The part that confuses me is.. why she left without telling them. She wouldn't put her two boys through anything like this. She could never let them hurt this badly on purpose.

I have a theory to this, perhaps she was planning on diclosing to the boys her intensions of parting from WP. Then she reconsidered, deciding not to involve them. She may have even pondered a get-away stay with the "mainegals"? JMO

tgirecovered ?'s answered

Can someone confirm when WP got Lorinda's phone back? Did WP have any other way of making phone calls, like borrowing from a neighbor or a pay phone near-by?

I overheard WP state that Lorinda left her phone at home when she went to
    ME but his phone was in the truck. He went onto to say that upon her return he asked why she did not answer his phone to which she replied, I threw it into the ocean. During the search I heard WP state the cell phone he had was Lorinda's. So I would surmise that if a cell phone was found, it belonged to WP but I'm unaware of such.

As for the ability of WP to make a call from the home, the house has a land-line phone that was in use during the search.

remedy possible misinterputation?

You have your days mixed up. I witnessed the police take the hard drive from the home on Thursday

I believe that paffoman is trying to state that they only copied what was on the hard-drive on wed.?

I also believe your statement that they may have retrieved the hard drive the following day. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Validate, do you know why WP did not stay with the delivery job in Maine?
    As I understand it from before LW became missing, he had some form of disagreement with the owner or superior over operating procedures. Sorry to be so vague but I never pressed for futher details as it had been a reoccuring theme.

Wink Is there a switch turned off?

Wow, this is strange. Is there a switch that needs to be turned on for Thread #2 to work?

This would appear to be a stumbling block!

I hope I'm wrong!

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Validate, I had asked a few times about LW's education and no one seems to know. Hopefully you will. Did she get her degree?... and since she loved to garden and worked at the garden center was it in horticulture? I believe way back in the beginning of the first thread it was mentioned she had worked in finance at sometime. Sorry, I can't remember if it came from MSM or someone local. Hope you can shed some light. TIA

Also, does anyone know how WP and LW met?

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast