Paris Hilton Blasts Gays Who Have sex with strangers

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Paris Hilton has been caught on tape making homophobic and derogatory statements about gay men who have random sex with strangers even stating "most of them probably have AIDS." RadarOnline.com has obtained the bombshell exclusive audio, which you can listen to below.

"Paris Hilton’s comments were to express that it is dangerous for anyone to have unprotected sex that could lead to a life threatening disease. The conversation became heated, after a close gay friend told her in a cab ride, a story about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly having unprotected sex. He also discussed a website that encourages random sex by gay men with strangers. As she was being shown the website her comments were in reference to those people promoting themselves on the site. The cab driver who recorded this, only provided a portion of the conversation. It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays. Paris Hilton is a huge supporter of the gay community and would never purposefully make any negative statements about anyone’s sexual orientation.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/09/paris-hilton-blasts-gay-men-aids-audio-recordings

Ok. Whats homophobic and derogatory about her comments?

That website she was talking about , Grinder, IS disgusting. And anyone who repeatedly has sex with random strangers, gay or straight, does probably have AIDS. As bizarre as iy is, I am going to defend Paris Hilton on this one.

Paris Hilton took a cab?!

It's a delicate subject for a het person to talk about, but (without being able to hear the audio) I'm going to say that she's right. Grindr is vile. Men - straight or gay - are typically shallow and objectifiers, so when you have men attracted to other men, there is nothing to stop them. I've always worried that, for this reason, gay men are more likely to be unable to mentally mature and develop deeper feelings that aren't based on adolescent-type sexual attraction. Many straight men are forced to mature, in order to have successful relationships.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back