771 users online (106 members and 665 guests)  

Websleuths News

Polish police in a lather over creepy "initiation" photos

I am not even sure if this is were this belongs it may need to be moved if something more comes of it, which IMHO it prob. will:

Polish police in a lather over creepy ‘initiation’ photos showing teens licking whipped cream off priest’s knees

Polish authorities have launched a probe about a possible perv priest after photos surfaced showing teenage boys and girls licking whipped cream off his knees during a bizarre "initiation ceremony."

The priest's school, however, doesn't see what all the fuss is about.

The creepy snapshots were taken during an initiation ceremony for freshmen at St. Dominika Savio Silesian School in Lubin, southeast Poland.

The shots show a group of boys and girls on all fours - some of them in cat make-up - taking turns licking white foamy cream off Father Marcin Kozyra's knobby knees.

In one set, Kozyra is sitting in a battered armchair with a rod across his lap.

In another shot, he sits on a grass hill and appears to be whacking a female teen with a stick

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...#ixzz279BXG3y5

Ya don't know what all the fuss is about ? Because it is perfectly normal for kids to lick whip cream off of the priests knees, kids just do that daily WTH is wrong with people!
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

So I have been waiting for any comments from parents of these kids and in this article some parents are apparently defending this guy/practice

Snipped........................................... .........

While some people have expressed shock over the pictures, which were posted on the school’s website, the parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest

In a letter of defence they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz279UTLOEk
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

What the hell! I read this and felt both sick and shocked...
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." – Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    So I have been waiting for any comments from parents of these kids and in this article some parents are apparently defending this guy/practice

Snipped........................................... .........

While some people have expressed shock over the pictures, which were posted on the school’s website, the parents of some pupils have come out in support of the priest

In a letter of defence they claimed that the whipped cream was actually shaving foam and nobody was forced to eat it.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz279UTLOEk
    BBM

Ah well, yeah. . .that just makes it all better.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

Well this is not what I thought I'd be reading when I logged in here today.

How can people defend him,especially the kids parents.this is in no way normal. Around here the priest would be hung drawn and quartered.(not literally of course) but you get the idea.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

Disgusting! The parents accepting this behaviour is appalling.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

In yet another WT* moment. What freakin kind of initiation is this and how long have they been doing it because there's got to be some seriously disturbed kids out there.

Really? Really? Not too much shocks me, and this floored me. I'd like to get that stick and beat that fool.

Probably most disturbing to me and I am not sure why is one girl is pushing the head of another girl to that old creepers knees.

Where did they come up with this initiation? Who did? I ain't ever seen anything like that in my life. It makes getting your a*s whooped by a Nun look like nothing. Get the hem yanked out of your too short uniform? Nada. Have your head stuck in a dirty bucket of water seems fun compared to this ****.

The parents? Stuck back in the early days when we came home complaining some Nun or Priest slapped us and we got slapped again. Sorry to go on, but this freaked me out.

On an aside I have to say I am proud when in school my DD refused to join in that hazing BS. Part of me thought she was just being difficult, but looking back knowing ten upper classmen in an all girls school holding ya down drawing on you in a bathroom seriously is abusive no matter how "well intended".

Father has candy too.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TqV7_fIP-7...in+Kozyra2.jpg

Ohhh i so wish I could read that Blog.