WA - Joseph Lehman for raping 2-month-old baby, Kent, 2002

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Can you believe they are recommending a 6th month sentence for this sicko? :furious:

http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/147332

from article

======

"My daughter was two months old when he raped her. She was unable to scream for help. She was unable to even call my name,'' she said. ``If he could do that to a 2-month-old, I firmly believe that he will do it again.''

======

Cass....

Oh my God!! from the same article!

====

"King County detectives said that Lehman Jr. also admitted molesting an unnamed 9-year-old girl in Maine in 1997, although he described the girl as the aggressor."

====

The girl as the aggressor?????? :furious: :mad: :eek:

Cass...

I couldn't help but wonder if his father's position in the State Department of Corrections had anything to do with the lenient sentence for this repeat offender. I hope he wasn't pulling any strings behind the scenes for his pedophile son.

He had to have been. That is the only reason they didn't throw him away for a long time! It has to be, especially when you realize he has done this before! That is just awful...that makes me sick!!

This man is obviously very sick and I am sure his dad's position is what is giving him the lesser sentence. IMO, this man needs to be locked up for as long as possible. He will otherwise get involved with another woman with a baby or small children and the cycle will repeat itself. Very disturbing!

This man is a convicted robber(and served a whole day for it), has admitted to previously molesting a 9 year old (who he thinks was the aggressor), and admits he molested a 2 month old girl, and anyone thinks a suspended six month sentence is normal?

I think I'm speechless.

me too Ghostwheel. Someones pulling strings somewhere and for what reason I dunno....it's obvious this man needs to be locked up for life! Sicko

Originally posted by jblfelines
Molesting a 2 month old. OMG he should have gotten life without parole at least

I agree ~ it is absolutely despicable, a totally defenseless baby.

I can't beleive that guy will be out again soon.

When I hear of cases like this - I start to favour vigilante justice, someone, somewhere, sometime will do this guy in.

Cass...

This man is a convicted robber(and served a whole day for it), has admitted to previously molesting a 9 year old (who he thinks was the aggressor), and admits he molested a 2 month old girl, and anyone thinks a suspended six month sentence is normal?

I think I'm speechless.

He's done it twice. Next time, he'll likely kill someone. He's a chronic pedo.

When I hear of cases like this - I start to favour vigilante justice, someone, somewhere, sometime will do this guy in.

Cass...

Six months, day-for-day for good bx. That's THREE months.

I think I'm speechless.

Yeah, the little tart wanted it.:furious:

Cass...

I kinda like Mosaic justice. Let the perp have the same experience as the victim.

Is there anything new on this story?

Salem

Is there anything new on this story?

Salem

I didn't see anything more recent than the item I found.
It's totally despicable that this guy got off scott free (I'm sure it is) because his father is a bigwig in the Corrections system. What's wrong with this picture???? :waitasec:

This is an outrage! I cannot believe that he only got a slap on the wrist!!! That poor baby, at least she is to young to remember what he did.

Father and Son should both be thrown in the pen with the various gang groups. Of course it's because of strings, payoffs, and the daddy's job position. Totally sickening. I'm ashamed of the U.S. justice system. What a big joke.

That monster should have his :censored: cut off and thrown in jail for life sicko :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back