1098 users online (172 members and 926 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    So far, I'm still of the opinion that the defense will only argue that, at the time EJ took Gabriel to Texas, Logan did not have any parental rights. He's hoping to win on some sort of technicality. I am praying it doesn't work.

I know a lot of people are upset that for all intents and purposes, little Gabriel's ultimate fate has nothing to do with this trial.

Well, except that won't work, since Logan & EJ had already been to court & parental rights for Logan established before she left.

Only defense I can think of is that EJ was manipulated by TPS, and followed her instructions since TPS told her that an adoption attorney was providing the instructions through her.

JVM on HLN is supposed to talk about this case tonight . . .
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

JVM saying EJ looking like she is dressed more for night clubs rather than court. . . playing audio clips of EJ saying she suffocated Gabriel and put him in diaper bag and put him in the trash. JVM is outraged that Logan was unable to introduce info re: EJ saying "take that thing with you" referring to Gabriel. Marcia Clark saying it is more prejudicial than probative - playing devils advocate as she is not in favor of the Judge's ruling about not bringing in some of the things EJ had said or done previously. Audio clip saying LEO still believe they might find this child alive somewhere . . . . is it possible EJ said in fit of craziness and lashing out at Logan . . . she was found 2 times not fit for trial (mental health issues). TPS trial LEO thought baby Gabriel was alive @ the time of her trial. TPS argued with EJ in jail about the third party allegedly EJ gave baby to . . . .EJ said TPS was the one she gave the baby to and 3rd party was all set up by TPS . . . Tammie Smith called EJ a liar and said she deserved to be "under the bus".

OT . . . thanks n/t thought I was in here all by myself and just wasting my time . . .

Jon Lieberman says Gabriel was just a pawn in EJ's game . . . there have been landfill searches, private investigators involved, etc .. .

caller (Linda) said she refuses to call EJ a Mother but she is just Evil . . .

JVM says evil exists . . .

Wendy Walsh says we now know the baby was not dead @ the time she told Logan she had killed the baby . . . Gabriel was seen 10 days after she said that . . . never seen again . . . could still be alive.

JVM said EJ wearing sexy purple top, blue eye shadow, and earrings, . . . narcissism having a pity party . . . . people who do the worst things often see themselves as the victim.

Up next . . . GreenDay meltdown . . . .

You're not alone.

I'm listening to JVM now. This is such a sad case and so frustrating. I honestly don't understand the law sometimes. The jury should know everything. Logan's hands were tied because he wasn't allowed to say certain things. I saw him on the stand and he looks so empty, almost zombie like. Incredibly sad. I can't imagine the emotional restraints he has to endure.

She's evil. Poor baby Gabriel. Where is he?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Jon Lieberman says Gabriel was just a pawn in EJ's game . . . there have been landfill searches, private investigators involved, etc .. .

caller (Linda) said she refuses to call EJ a Mother but she is just Evil . . .

JVM says evil exists . . .

Wendy Walsh says we now know the baby was not dead @ the time she told Logan she had killed the baby . . . Gabriel was seen 10 days after she said that . . . never seen again . . . could still be alive.

JVM said EJ wearing sexy purple top, blue eye shadow, and earrings, . . . narcissism having a pity party . . . . people who do the worst things often see themselves as the victim.

Up next . . . GreenDay meltdown . . . .

BBM

Somebody got their facts wrong - Gabriel was last seen the day before she texted Logan saying she killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
    BBM

Somebody got their facts wrong - Gabriel was last seen the day before she texted Logan saying she killed him.
    I thought the same thing! That was the first time I had ever heard of 10 days prior . . .

Ready for Tuesday:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185640"]Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 3 - 2nd Day of Testimony, Tuesday, Sept 25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    I thought the same thing! That was the first time I had ever heard of 10 days prior . . .
    I know! Where did that come from?? Maybe she's referring to one of the of the tips that came in that were never proven to be true. That would change everything if it was true. I've followed this case since day one and I've never heard anything about anyone seeing Gabriel 10 days later.. Weird, she sounded confident and was specific when she made the comment. I wish this was true. Sweet Gabriel, still praying for the little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    That's fine and dandy but are they ever going to address the fact that Gabriel is still missing due to whatever that she devil did with him!! I'm so frustrated that nobody can talk about that. By the way, I'm in central Texas to, near Killeen.
    they will never get to address the fact (IIRC-IS NOT ALLOWED) that BG is still missing.

I am in lampasas. Small world?
    Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us. Dean Koontz

Logan's father is testifying right now.

Out for lunch. Back at 1:20 AZ time

Quote Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
    Out for lunch. Back at 1:20 AZ time
    Hey, come join the party for today's trial!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185640"]Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 3 - 2nd Day of Testimony, Tuesday, Sept 25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11