1394 users online (269 members and 1125 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WI - Barbara Olson, 78, brutally murdered, Sheboygan Falls, 17 Sept 2012

Just my opinion, of course.

I feel bad for those kids the day they "wake up" and realize what they've done.

I am wondering about the mother of the non-related boy giving the boys a ride to Olsen's home. How did she think they were getting home? Did she speak to Olsen to make sure it was okay for the boys to be dropped there?

Fishy.

"Police executed a search warrant for Barbeau's locker in the juvenile detention center where he had been placed on Tuesday on an unrelated matter. Clothing and shoes were seized with what appeared to be blood splatters."

http://m.jsonline.com/news/crime/boy...170732216.html

This wasn't Barbeau's first rodeo.

No wonder great gma was going to call his mom when he walked into her home.

Interesting article from their home town paper

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/articl...-rehabilitated

Experts: Violent children can be rehabilitated
    10:33 PM, Sep 21, 2012

The teenagers charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the murder of a 78-year-old Sheboygan Falls woman have stirred up an age-old debate: How should society handle children accused of adult crimes?

OMG what a horrible way for that poor woman to die.

Sorry they look like little punks and I don't believe that kind of evil can be rehabilitated.

I just don't.
    [/I]

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    I feel bad for those kids the day they "wake up" and realize what they've done.
    I think they already know and don`t care. They seem like quite the experts at such a young age, throwing bloody clothes down storm drains, disposing of weapons, and then there`s this:

When they returned to the car, they tried to wipe it down. They left the car unlocked with the keys and most of the jewelry exposed in the front seat, in the hopes someone would steal the car and get blamed for the death.

Quote Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
    I am wondering about the mother of the non-related boy giving the boys a ride to Olsen's home. How did she think they were getting home? Did she speak to Olsen to make sure it was okay for the boys to be dropped there?

Fishy.
    Sadly there's so many parents just don't care. They don't ask. They don't check. They'll take the kids word for it. They figure the kid will get home somehow.

Dear Lord these are kids. Kids. How the he*l do you get so violent, and uncaring and murderous in a lousey 13 years?

Why didn't they rob this kids mom? Why didn't they rob a full a** grown man? Because they picked on the weakest link is why.

RIP Miss Olsen. I am so sorry you made it all those years in life only to be murdered by your own.

Here's the greatgrandson's FB page. Looks like a little baby for God's sake.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Anton...00003926165732

Psychopaths. Murder for pizza money with no thought of the consequences to anyone. Try them as adults and throw away the key.

This is awful, I don't know how to put into words how sick this is.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

Poor Mrs. Olsen! How horrible that she knew it was her great grandson!

Justin beiber wannabe's.it must be hard to play super badass while keeping the swirl in the hair going.imo. well they will get that prison buzzcut soon.
    I'm glad they are charged as adults. They did lots of thinking how to get away w/ this. Thank goodness they are just ignorant 13 yr olds. Led right to them.

How,just how could you do that to your great gma. Psychopaths both of them!!!

hope they rot in prison,they don't seem to care what they've done.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

What a sad case, the Great Grandma must have known the other kid already if she was going to call his mother.
    Wonder what will come out that was known already about these kids, trouble, bullying whatever.
    So often these punks have already made a name for themselves and should have been taken out of society before the tragedy happens.

This can't be the first time they've been violent, or stolen something. Far to gruesome of a crime..Imo

Throw away the key!!! It may seem hard hearted, but lookit what a cold, calculating , murder they committed. Little boys, my patooty.......
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast