Charlevoix Propagandist, Some in Boulder?

Eagle1

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anyone remember the strange young guy in long overcoat at Charlevoix, about the time of, or a little before the murder, hanging around the gas station, and running across the Rs' vacation home yard to flag down a van driver for a ride, and a chance to brainwash him about the R's?

We have a thread about Anarchy (lawlessness) in PP, and whether they will disrupt the Inauguration.

How many "factions" do you suppose we have, how long, and why? A woman who'd just toured the Rs' Open House came out ranting about the apparent wealth all going to waste or something like that. Maybe there was quite an underground movement against the R's, more than against other wealthy people in the town? Why?

Even one propagandist, the one in Charlevoix, who must have been noticed more before it's a small, quiet town, I think proves something, that this family had enemies they didn't know about, who probably really did know "countermeasures", political stuff, and that the killer's probably not a family member.

There must have been some in Boulder too, just not noticed in that different kind of town.

I found that Kali is indeed a hindu goddess, a symbol of death and destruction, which, they say, brings forth new life. I don't remember reading anything about it in JonBenet books but forum people had some opinions. Anyone remember? I don't. Sorry.

I THINK Boulder has a "Unity" denomination which is a conglomeration of all kinds of beliefs ??? And posters two or three years ago reported that ...I forget the ancient word....held ceremonies up in the hills. The Home Tour visitor who was so upset may have been communist???

Your points are good ones. Many things about the Rams rubbed people the wrong way...still do. Many folks on this board seem to abhor them.

I also interpret the info you posted as being a part of the picture the Rams painted for the world. To me, their display of wealth, Patsy's beauty pageant mania, excessive numbers of Christmas trees in one house, the house in a big mess unless the maid cleaned it, the way Patsy went over the top at JB's school with her money-oriented involvement, excessive voice-dance lessons for JB, the bleached hair on the child, excessive make-up....ad infinitum. These people are so OVER-THE-TOP. I'll bet they are darned hard to take. Could this behavior produce REAL ENEMIES - the type to want to do real harm to them? Maybe. Possible, I guess, but the Rams must have done something worse than being tacky and manic. What would that be? Years ago, we all discussed John's company and it's involvement with government business/labs. Trouble with that was his company provided computer support to those clients. As I understand, his company had no access at all to real info.

Ram behavior suggests they were troubled people. The individual lives and their family indicates that to me. Others disliking them is a symptom as a result of their dysfunction. Just indicates to me they were involved in their own unhappiness - including JB's death.

I'm still open to the possibility. Just need persuasion. :waitasec:

That's a very well thought-out post, and I can see your points. (At first I thought Martha Stewart was a bit too much, of a know-it-all, I guess, but came to like her a lot because she gave a lot, we could all learn.) Usually we "get over it" instead of becoming murderers.

We have lots of wealthy people and "stars" in this country, but they're not as lacking in common sense, not only about security, but don't you think even their choice of a housekeeper (sounds like the house was still a horrible mess) and choice of friends as if they were desperate for friends. We would normally say it's none of our business, if the child hadn't been murdered, so, we all know there's sicko people out there, murders happening all the time, no provocation.

I'm still searching my books for the early dawn runner , and found another murder case, amazingly similar.

Carleton Smith's book, Death of a Little Princess, paperback, story told by FBI's Robert Ressler. Pg 217, Nehemiah, but "I need help" looking up things, hard on my eyes.

In Chicago in the 1940's, a Wm. Heirens went up a ladder and through a bedroom window to strangle a little 6-yr old girl. The parents were in the next room, heard something and called out, "Are you all right?" But went back to sleep when there was no answer. Then, get this, he wrapped her body in a blanket, took her down the ladder, sexually assaulted and then dismembered her body. "AND THEN HE GOT THIS PANG OF CONSCIENCE" And wrote a ransom note for $2000, climbed back up and threw it through the window onto the floor. He must have researched that there were no dogs to bark in the neighborhood.

I don't get it, how writing a ransom note for a very small sum would ease his conscience any? Does that sentence make sense?

I'm sure there's lots more on the web about that case and his psychopathy. Then there's "disorganized" killers and "organized", premediater ones and those that want to conceal the body as long as possible and others that want them found.

Mainly I guess I'm saying that just the fact there was a hate propagandist apparently dispatched by someone to Charlevoix to hurt the R's, which fact gets overlooked a lot, and also that some "distrubed" man called Access Graphics threatening to kill them all if they took John back, proves the family didn't do this murder, or anything to deserve it. Some of us have been victims of such jealousy, and there's such a thing as "Conspiracy Not to Hire" at least in my state, must happen a lot.

Plus, there's the holy predictions about sociopath Lucifer's insurrection, traitors, their words going to be turned back on them, plus they'll be killed and he'll not even have a proper grave because he destroyed his own nation, in the tech age. He has such guilts, that he goes around in religion circles telling that Christians have guilts, probably always manages to frame someone when he pulls off something like this. It may have been a pretty big operation, judging from the Charlevoix thing and not letting John have his job back. I don't know enough about communism to know if this is typical of their beliefs in 1917. This someone "walking in the way of Cain" probably called John an overachiever, proud, etc., too cowardly to pick on someone his own size so he had a child killed to ruin the father's life.
Probably tried to make it all sound religiously okay. Father Rol pointed out a couple of Psalms. Very strange case.

Heh, heh, didn't mean you. Sorry 'bout that.

And a correction about the murder of the other little 6-yr old. I checked another source online and found that an Arizona man confessed to her slaying, but people wanted to believe Heirens did it, which of course he may have, but mainly he was just a thief. When he got caught, he pointed a stolen gun at a policeman, and that was it. Three murders were pinned on him and he was about to be electrocuted, if he hadn't plea bargained by confessing. Don't know if I'll read another article, which might have a completely different version of the story.

Eagle1 said:
Heh, heh, didn't mean you. Sorry 'bout that.

And a correction about the murder of the other little 6-yr old. I checked another source online and found that an Arizona man confessed to her slaying, but people wanted to believe Heirens did it, which of course he may have, but mainly he was just a thief. When he got caught, he pointed a stolen gun at a policeman, and that was it. Three murders were pinned on him and he was about to be electrocuted, if he hadn't plea bargained by confessing. Don't know if I'll read another article, which might have a completely different version of the story.

--------------------->>>Interesting concept. Looking for a propagandist or GROUP of propagandists in Boulder would be similar to looking for a pony in a large pile of straw. Then of course perhaps their handwriting would closely resemble Patsy's, that in itself would be a handy trait to find.

Typically most anyone who finds themselves in the PUBLIC eye makes them a handy target for public consideration for most any topic. Resentment for their wealth, position, opinions, their general lot in life. imop.

So Ramseys fit the bill nicely. Good luck.

Kids, all kinds of "I did it" groupies always seep out of the woodwork, don't they? Sheesh, that's just the problem. We get all concerned about the periphery of "carnival clowns" we're shown every other day. It's easy to start believing in a "conspiracy". It is for me, anyway. Deal is, I have to use the windshield wipers on my eyes and continue to try to see what's OBVIOUS. As we all know (being Websleuthers), the truth is often the simplest explanation. OK, on CSI (the original - don't really like the knock-offs very much) we know our instincts can just be plain wrong - but not often. Huh-uh. I'm just waiting for the "gotcha" argument someone on this forum may have, but ain't quite read it yet. Until then, someone in that house - and I mean one or two or three of three - did it.

:bang:

Hi, Camper and Gaia,

I think both of you missed my 2 or 3-pronged point entirely, your privilege but let me rephrase one more time.

Because there's a tendency for mob judgements, we have a law that Americans are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of LAW. None of us can claim to know it all. Only God knows all.

Nothing to do with conspiracy. Except that there's been mentions of a "Propaganda 2" group, neo-Nazi I guess, copied after Hitler's group, one of whom shot the Pope some years ago, and one of them was mentioned in the tabs in connection with Grace Kelly's accident.

Not saying the adult in Charlevoix is one of them, at all, just that there COULD be more like him, who caused this tragedy, that weren't observed-reported. If victims were unpopular, that's no excuse for murder, you know. Seems a waste of time to try to justify crime!

Hope you're getting along okay, Camper. Do unto and judge others only as you'd want done unto and judged of you if you were accused, even though maybe hurting because of personal tragedy? Many widows say people sympathize for a while but finally forget and it's not over yet for you, the worst stage.

Don't know if this will help but it also happens to older mothers even while our hubbies are still alive. Good thing I have lots of interests, which the kids may resent but I'm driven to it by neglect. One kid will only answer communications with some scripture quotes about principalities and powers, and there's been hints from others that SOMETHING political might be going on. They never say exactly what.

Don't fall for the PROPAGANDA that the very word conspiracy means whoever says it is mentally ill, guys! What's the Shakespear saying, "Methinks they protest too much"? Hillary's very popular for admitting there's some "vast conspiracy". I just wish she'd tell us more.

There's still too many facts UNKNOWN in this case for anyone to just jump to conclusions and try to convince everyone else that's it.

There's just no telling what may or may never turn up. I just think it's wise to realize that and am just reminding us this was a bigger operation than just one household in boulder. You don't know how many people may have been in the house or for what reason, or even if she was killed in the house or somewhere else. If you have such a bad opinion of the R's, don't you think they might lie about delivering some presents and going home to bed? "We didn't mean for this to happen" may be a hint more celebration of some weird kind may have been going on, not just about their whole life history in general. Under the unusual circumstances, I think she was probably speaking of the current situation.

There's laws about conspiracy, and it's mentioned a lot in the Bible, a legit word that some group seems to be afraid of and want to outlaw. Mind you, I didn't mention conspiracy. Someone else, it seems, has some reason to want to intimidate us about that, who I wouldn't allow to mind-control me that easily, or at all, ever. Just sharing, not trying to dictate anyone else's mind-set as I don't like anyone trying to dictate mine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back