OK - "Considered armed and dangerous": 3 prisoners escape ODC facility in Vinita

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Vinita's a short half-hour hop from me on the interstate. These guys were confirmed to be missing at 8:30 this morning, yet I can find nothing published online about the story till after three this afternoon - leaving me feeling a bit, um, underprotected about this whole affair.

Three escape from prison in Oklahoma (newsok.com)
---
Bryce Agnew was convicted of possession of controlled substance in Washington County. He is serving a 15-year sentence. He is white, 6 feet tall, weighs 169 pounds and has brown hair, blue eyes and a scar on the back of his head. Agnew has a tattoos of a dragon and a Grim Reaper on his chest and a skull on his right arm.

Jeffery Bradshaw was convicted of grand larceny in Nowata County. He is serving a 20-year sentence. He is American Indian, weighs 145 pounds, is 5 feet 11 inches tall, and has black hair and brown eyes. Both of his arms are heavily tattooed “sleeves,” his last name is emblazoned across his abdomen, “I hate cops” is across his back, and there are various symbols on his calves.

Daniel Dolezal was convicted of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon in Oklahoma County and is serving a 10-year sentence. He is American Indian, weighs 189 pounds, is 5 feet 10 inches tall and has black hair and green eyes. He has a tattoo on his back of a kid playing and the word “Skyler” on his shoulder.
---
more at link above

3 Men Escape Vinita Prison, Considered Armed, Dangerous (newson6.com)
---
According to online DOC records, this makes the fourth time Bradshaw, a longtime convict, has either escaped or attempted to escape prison.

While serving time for second-degree burglary in 1991, Bradshaw received an additional three years for escaping a penal institution. In 1997, he was also convicted of escape in while serving time for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, and later, he attempted another escape.
---
the rest, with video, at link above

Wow. This is unnerving. I live about an hour away. The scariest part is I went to High School in Nowata County and know Jeff Bradshaw. He was always in trouble with the law. I had heard about him escaping before but it was quite a while ago.

Too close for comfort for me! I can tell ya that!

That is good news. Only made it a little "east of Vinita" - good planning, convicts! Now I hope to learn the details about how ODC let them escape in the first place.

You and me both.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back