757 users online (195 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NC - Abigaile Lefevers, 12, Carteret County, 23 Sept 2012

http://www.witn.com/news/headlines/B...1.html?ref=251

Carteret County deputies say Abigale Lefevers was last seen by her father Sunday night around 10:00 p.m. at their home. When he awoke around 6:25 a.m. he noticed she was missing.

Deputies say they believe the girl is with 38-year-old Timothy Newman. Newman is a registered sex offender and deputies say their investigation shows that he has had contact with the missing girl in the past several weeks.

(photos at link above)
    Last edited by Salem; 09-24-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Oh No! I hope she is located very, very soon & before she comes to any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    http://www.witn.com/news/headlines/B...1.html?ref=251

Carteret County deputies say Abigale Lefevers was last seen by her father Sunday night around 10:00 p.m. at their home. When he awoke around 6:25 a.m. he noticed she was missing.

Deputies say they believe the girl is with 38-year-old Timothy Newman. Newman is a registered sex offender and deputies say their investigation shows that he has had contact with the missing girl in the past several weeks.

(photos at link above)
    I just read about this young girl. OMG, my granddaughter is that age!! This just makes me so sick. God protect that little girl and watch over her family.

Im in Charlotte and her Amber alerrt just popped on tv..they say shes in red 98 chrysler sebring nc tag=akt6534

I don't understand this, young girls taking off to go with older men. Wonder if she met him on the internet? I pray she is not harmed.

http://www2.wbtw.com/news/2012/sep/2...-a-ar-4617260/

Just before 5:30 pm, authorities in the Myrtle Beach area issued a "be on the lookout" alert on their law enforcement radio network for the girl and Newman.

The BOLO message said that police believe the pair are in the Myrtle Beach area.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    I don't understand this, young girls taking off to go with older men. Wonder if she met him on the internet? I pray she is not harmed.
    According to this Aug 2010 article, he was a RSO with a facebook acct and was charged with a parole violation...

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/...count?ap=1&MP4

Quote Originally Posted by yrmfp View Post
    Im in Charlotte and her Amber alerrt just popped on tv..they say shes in red 98 chrysler sebring nc tag=akt6534
    I'm in Charlotte too but the station we were watching didn't give her name, description, or the tag numbers. Knew I'd find her on here though! Ty to the OP!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

I found Timothy Newman on the NC Offender Registry.

tim 1.jpg tim 2.jpg tim 3.jpg

Description
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 233
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Brown

He has a tatoo on his right arm of a Harley-Davidson symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    I'm in Charlotte too but the station we were watching didn't give her name, description, or the tag numbers. Knew I'd find her on here though! Ty to the OP!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

All I saw was that "alert" that they run across the television screen: AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR COUNTY OF: NORTH CAROLINA. I think it's ridiculous that they do that. What's the point if they don't tell anyone who or what to look for?

Abigale Lefevers, 12yo, last seen Sept 23, 2012

This little girl is believed to have been abducted by a RSO on Sunday, Sept 23, 2012

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11586501/

<snip>

Beaufort, N.C. — North Carolina authorities issued an Amber Alert Monday evening for a 12-year-old girl in Carteret County was allegedly kidnapped by a registered sex offender.

The Carteret County Sheriff's Office is searching for Abigale Faith Lefevers, whom they believe was taken by Timothy Howard Newman in a red 1998 Chrysler Sebring with North Carolina license tag AKT 6534.

ETA: Rats, I see it's already posted down the forum. Didn't see it. ALready alerted mod

They're said to be moving south on Hwy 17. They'll be going through some well populated, slow driving, areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    This little girl is believed to have been abducted by a RSO on Sunday, Sept 23, 2012

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/11586501/

<snip>

Beaufort, N.C. North Carolina authorities issued an Amber Alert Monday evening for a 12-year-old girl in Carteret County was allegedly kidnapped by a registered sex offender.

The Carteret County Sheriff's Office is searching for Abigale Faith Lefevers, whom they believe was taken by Timothy Howard Newman in a red 1998 Chrysler Sebring with North Carolina license tag AKT 6534.

ETA: Rats, I see it's already posted down the forum. Didn't see it. ALready alerted mod
    Thanks, I didn't see that down thread- maybe mods can merge? The Amber Alert is all breaking in on all of my TV programs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    They're said to be moving south on Hwy 17. They'll be going through some well populated, slow driving, areas.
    17 is the eastern area of SC where they think they are travelling. Beach area.
    Last edited by southsleuth; 09-24-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: See thread has been merged?

www.wistv.com
    www.wltx.com
    Father says her pink bookbag was missing along with her!

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast