1103 users online (266 members and 837 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

MN - Christopher Marc Bellino, 50, Lakeville, 29 July 2012

I have a connection to Christopher through someone I know.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2012/0...2gp6Q.facebook

"asking for information on a 50-year-old man who was reported missing early last month and is considered an endangered person."
    last made contact with his family via cell phone on July 29. He was reported missing on Aug. 3, and his car was found on Aug. 28 in the Lakeville Target parking lot.

That is all I know for now, just found numerous articles saying the same thing. Maybe some news will rise with that sun tomorrow.
    I wanted to get this posted in here ASAP. How does it get decided when to move on of these threads to discussions threads?

Please let me know where I can guide the family towards to wealth of knowledge at Websleuths and so that they know they are not at all alone.

I will have more info tomorrow once my friends messages me back. Please everyone say a prayer for Christopher and his family.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-17-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Finding some addy info that matches first,middle, last name but nothing else thus far. I haven't use the MN online court system but I couldn't find anything, ane there very well may not be! Or I could be doing it wrong and its 3:06am. Could be for one or a combo of those!
    No facebook found but he may not be in a generation who finds FB to be wonderful or a tool. I am in the age group who think social media and texting is the end all and be all. I disagree, it can be a good or bad thing depending on how you use it.
    Will keep looking. Coming up on two months. We need so much more information. Just pray with me my WS family.

Can someone get the AK o of the title header, dunno how I I did that. Don't want to confuse anyone it is NOT AK it IS MN. TYIA

Stumped for the night, fresh eyes are an asset when doing this.

Still no new articles since the 12th. I am so far away and don't know the area state let alone the area of he county he lives in. Does anyone live near there? I have never even been to the northern part of the US. So I can't even picture terrain in my head.

http://hometownsource.com/2012/09/12...least-a-month/

Brief timeline-
    2012 or before *never stated* -last seen
    July 28 - spoke to ??? on cell phone
    August 3 - reported missing, by whom?
    ALLLL THE WAY TO
    August 28 - his car is found at a Target in Lakeland, I am guessing this one: http://www.target.com/store-locator/...&mapHeight=430
    And AGAIN ALLLL THE WAY TO
    NOW, two months since he was talked to via cell to ???, unknown when he was seen before that.

Going to start emailing local papers, news stations tomorrow once I figure out the lay of the land and what broadcast channels they have. If there is anyone that lives closer, any advice would be helpful.

Nite Nite!

Quote Originally Posted by redsky View Post
    Still no new articles since the 12th. I am so far away and don't know the area state let alone the area of he county he lives in. Does anyone live near there? I have never even been to the northern part of the US. So I can't even picture terrain in my head.

http://hometownsource.com/2012/09/12...least-a-month/

Brief timeline-
    2012 or before *never stated* -last seen
    July 28 - spoke to ??? on cell phone
    August 3 - reported missing, by whom?
    ALLLL THE WAY TO
    August 28 - his car is found at a Target in Lakeland, I am guessing this one: http://www.target.com/store-locator/...&mapHeight=430
    And AGAIN ALLLL THE WAY TO
    NOW, two months since he was talked to via cell to ???, unknown when he was seen before that.

Going to start emailing local papers, news stations tomorrow once I figure out the lay of the land and what broadcast channels they have. If there is anyone that lives closer, any advice would be helpful.

Nite Nite!
    BBM Lakeville
    Lakeville is straight south of the Twin Cities so it's in the southern part of MN.
    These are the main biggest media. Lakeville might have a newspaper too.

WCCO TV
    KSTP TV
    (Minneapolis) Star Tribune newspaper
    (St Paul) Pioneer Press newspaper

I live at least 200 miles north of there and haven't ever been to Lakeville so I can't help much. Will see if I can google some info though. Tomorrow as it's getting sleepy in here about now~!

Redsky, just google his name. There are many many news stories on him being missing.

I can't find any stories that are more recent than a few days ago and they all have the same very basic information. Maybe I broke my Google and am searching wrong but I don't think I see an article about him missing since Sept 12th.

I'm in the Twin Cities, I don't get outside of the Twin Cities very often and I've never been to Lakeville, but I will pass around this information.

To: <redacted>
    Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:51 AM
    Subject: Chris Bellino

XXXX,

Chris Bellino has not been located, and it is still an active missing persons case.

Michael Sheady, Detective Sergeant
    City of Lakeville | 9237 183rd Street | Lakeville, MN 55044
    Office: 952-985-4828 | Fax: 952-985-4899 | www.lakevillemn.gov |
    Lakeville, Minnesota—Positioned to Thrive

Bones were found in a Lakeville park...don't know if this has anything to do with him or not :/
    http://www.kare11.com/story/news/loc...-park/9146803/

Bones found in Lakeville park belong to man reported missing in 2012

Read more: Bones found in Lakeville park belong to Christopher Bellino - KMSP-TV http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story...#ixzz31uilhsCK
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.