UT - Mom arrested after 2 young children found in dumpster

cocomod

Reaction score
When I read the headline, I thought that the children were dead. They were not dead THANKFULLY! However, I hope that all 4 of the kids are taken care of and I am glad that a neighbor took an interest instead of turning her head.

:heartbeat:

cocomod ... I had that same thought - two more little dead children.

This is another heartbreaking case for these little 8-mo old babies and little 2 and 3-yr old toddlers and a disgusting case of another female baby factory! I will not even think of her as a mother.

At least the children were removed from her care by the state and that should put an end to her welfare checks. I hope LE is continuing to search for the male counterpart(s) in the baby factory racket and slam the jail door shut on him or them too!

:clap: Thank you to the neighbor!! She performed a heroic deed. She took the right action by reporting it to authorities and appropriate action was taken by authorities. This is one time I am glad the "mother" did not answer the door.

Sorry, I am on a rant tonight - been reading court records today on other child abuse cases I am following.

When I read the headline, I thought that the children were dead. They were not dead THANKFULLY! However, I hope that all 4 of the kids are taken care of and I am glad that a neighbor took an interest instead of turning her head.

I am all for offering tubal ligation to her :) She's only 21 so that's probably out. I am glad the neighbor called the police and that the children were taken into protective custody. I wish every child had 2 responsible adults - or at least 1. Totally unfair to the innocent children.

I am all for offering tubal ligation to her :) She's only 21 so that's probably out. I am glad the neighbor called the police and that the children were taken into protective custody. I wish every child had 2 responsible adults - or at least 1. Totally unfair to the innocent children.

I'll gladly perform the operation myself, free of charge.

I'm not a doctor or anything. Just being neighborly. Kidding. Sorta.

These poor children and to think that a 4 yr. old was in the dumpster looking for food!
So sad what some children in our country go through just to survive.
A 21 yr. old with 4 children is a tragedy waiting to happen.
Hope they are being taken good care of in a good Foster Home until, perhaps, the mom can get the help she surely needs!

August 2013:

An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for a Provo mother whose unsupervised toddler was found last year looking for food inside a large metal trash bin.

The $5,000 warrant was issued for 22-year-old Stephania Chavez after she failed to appear for a preliminary hearing in 4th District Court...

Police then learned Chavez had two other children, both 8-month-old infants, inside her apartment.

After obtaining a key from apartment management, officers found a very unkempt apartment littered with dirty diapers and empty beer cans, Post said.

The Division of Child and Family Services responded and took custody of all four children.
http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/56770225

50634f8ca340e.preview-620.jpg
http://m.heraldextra.com/stephania-...11e2-ab31-0019bb2963f4.html?mobile_touch=true

Another mother of the year candidate! When will the authorities learn that the children's rights should be paramount to the rights of the parents? 2012 charges? Do they think she's changed? shaking head... I thank the Lord and the neighbor that the children are now safe. "It takes a village..."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie
Back