1070 users online (146 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by neverletgo View Post
    Bobby Jack Fowler and the murders of Melissa Sanders, Sheila Swanson, Jennifer Esson, and Kara Leas were featured on Investigation Discovery's 'Dark Minds' last night:

http://investigation.discovery.com/t...onsume-her.htm

SRC

It stated Kelly Disney's murder is believed to be unrelated to Fowler, but it was mentioned as well. (Joan Hall was not mentioned, but is pictured above.)
    Thank you so very much for posting this information and the pictures of the victims. It's so horrible to think their last moments were with this . . . monster. I have not watched the show yet, but plan to later this evening.

Again, thank you for posting this info. I'm glad he is dead, but it is awful for the families and loved ones of the murder victims he is responsible for may never be related to him. Ugh! He reminds me of Henry Lee Lucas!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsctr View Post
    Thank you so very much for posting this information and the pictures of the victims. It's so horrible to think their last moments were with this . . . monster. I have not watched the show yet, but plan to later this evening.

Again, thank you for posting this info. I'm glad he is dead, but it is awful for the families and loved ones of the murder victims he is responsible for may never be related to him. Ugh! He reminds me of Henry Lee Lucas!
    Oh, you're very welcome! Can't wait to hear your thoughts after you get to watch it, Bootsctr!
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

Quote Originally Posted by neverletgo View Post
    Oh, you're very welcome! Can't wait to hear your thoughts after you get to watch it, Bootsctr!
    I watched it! Raised the hair on my head! Phelps definitely raises a lot of the same questions we have!!

The interview with "Raven" and his response to why not bury the bodies was definitely not the answer I was expecting. He did not bury the body because of the danger of leaving evidence behind. Ummm, when "Raven" stated he had to dig up a body to get the flashlight he had dropped was definitely eye-opening for me. It isn't that the killer is lazy, he just wants to get away from the body ASAP! The next person who comes in contact with the body is a suspect, per "Raven" Getting inside the head of a serial killer is scary. When he talked about strangling someone, it was very hard to listen too. You could hear in his voice, to me anyway, he was reliving the murder. "Raven" scares me. I hope he never escapes. Would love to know who he is, but of course I'm sure he would like for us to know too. He soundslike he has quite the ego. Looking forward to your thoughts very much NeverLetGo!

I think the disposal of the victim(s) is going to depend on the killer. While "Raven" (who I believe is Gary Ridgway) may have disposed of bodies quickly to put distance between himself and the victim, others may place more significance upon the the disposal.
    http://unsolvedmurdertx.blogspot.com/

The key is often reading/listening clearly to the details with logic and not emotion.

Bobby jack fowler-June 12, 1939 May 15, 2006

Confirmed victim-
    1974-Colleen MacMillen

possible victim's-
    1969-
    Man and women (unnamed)-convicted of discharging a firearm within city limits
    1973-Gale Weys and Pamela Darlington
    1983-Bambi Lynn Dick
    1992-Sheila Swanson and Melissa Sanders
    1995-Jennifer Esson and Kara Leas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2