Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #35

Quote Originally Posted by reedus23 View Post
    Good points and I think they have.

Getting back to the theories, are there any we can start taking off of the list because they're not supported by the facts. For example, DS or CB being involved. I'm not sure I'm read to take aliens off yet, but can we start narrowing it down now?
    I think Bigfoot in turkey camo can go, though I admit I've grown fond of it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Okay, here's the master list (again). Tell me which to eliminate:

01. The "Boyfriend, afraid of losing her"
    02. The "Holly knew too much"
    03. The "In town, just passing through"
    04. The "Girlfriend got jealous"
    05. The "Holly ran away on her own"
    06. The "Rogue LE"
    07. The "Sibling involvement"
    08. The "Holly's girlfriend's boyfriend cheated"
    09. The "Retribution against a family member"
    10. The "Accidental death w/cover-up"
    11. The "Preacher, brimming with passion"
    12. The "Rogue spokespastor"
    13. The "Victim of a serial offender"
    14. The "Knew her though churchwork"
    15. The "Kidnapped her to keep her"
    16. The "Rogue coon hunter"
    17. The "Man who tossed Drew and his dad off the property"
    18. The "Rogue secret twin brother"
    19. The "Wheel in the sky keeps on turning" - wait, that's not one
    19. The "Random hunter who stumbled across the Bobo property"
    20. The "Known stalker"
    21. The "They know who dunnit but can't close the deal"
    22. The "Mountain man who eluded the bloodhounds"
    23. The "Those pesky aliens in their UFOs"
    24. The "Bigfoot in full turkey camo"
    25. The "Odd person who leaves little messages"
    26. The "Fell victim to human trafficking"
    27. The "Rogue militia"
    28. The "Masonic cabal"
    29. The "Rogue Calabrese"
    30. The "Cabin 16"
    31. The "Homeless Hobo"
    32. The Serial Predator
    33. The Loved One
    34. The Passerby
    35. The Friend
    36. The Acquaintance
    37. The Accessory After the Fact

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by believe09
    Do searchers sign confidentiality agreements when they search? Answered my own question-

http://southeastk9sar.org/Search_Pre-Registration.html

How do we know that searchers were not given a list of things to be looking for?
    I am certain that the searchers who have been looking for Holly consistently and constantly from day one have had a list of items to BOLO for. JMVHO.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Hol...165871746.html

Search For Holly Bobo Continues
    By news@wbbjtv.com
    By 7 Eyewitness News Staff
    Story Created: Aug 11, 2012 at 7:19 PM CDT

About 30 people searched for 6 hours covering 2 miles of land in Holladay. South East K-9 Search and Rescue organized the search and Jodi Powers Search and Rescue from Kentucky assisted.

Organizers told 7 Eyewitness News, volunteers looked for items that could be found in a young woman's purse.

In July, Community United Effort(CUE) sponsored a search in wooded areas of Decatur County. Family members told 7 Eyewitness News, they were grateful for the support of their community.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

OT - FYI-

http://www.wcyb.com/news/Johnson-Cit...z/-/index.html

Johnson City TN Police searching for missing woman
    Police say foul play is likely

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

http://neighbors.whitepages.com/sear...-TN-38328-4830

The link above is an aerial view of the woods and the houses that are nearest to the Bobos. Press the zoom out button once and you can see all the neighbors and roads clearer.

In the picture below, Karen is looking into the direction of where Clint was when he saw Holly being led away into the woods. Karen and the reporter are standing at the point where he sees them both.

Looking at the White Pages map you can see where the pool is getting a better idea of the direction the kidnapper and Holly walked.

Interesting facts to consider retrieved from Google Maps:

The closest neighbor is about a 7 min walk away.

Holly's school is approximately 15-17 minutes (6.1 miles) away with the route headed southeast from Holly's house and in the direction of the closest neighbor's house.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lilsleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lilsleuth View Post

The link above is an aerial view of the woods and the houses that are nearest to the Bobos. Press the zoom out button once and you can see all the neighbors and roads clearer.

In the picture below, Karen is looking into the direction of where Clint was when he saw Holly being led away into the woods. Karen and the reporter are standing at the point where he sees them both.

Looking at the White Pages map you can see where the pool is getting a better idea of the direction the kidnapper and Holly walked.

Holly's school is approximately 15-17 minutes (6.1 miles) away with the route headed southeast from Holly's house and in the direction of the closest neighbor's house.
    Thanks for posting this. You know what I realized is that the walk from the garage to the woods is a lot farther than I was picturing. A lot of time spent in the garage then a lengthy walk to the woods. Not a typical abduction. Someone wasn't in a hurry for some reason.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

The list (see above) is still awaiting your pruning or re-organizing suggestions. Tell me what you think. It's our list.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

IMO given that the LE being quiet has lead no where and obiviously "no suspect" in mind, (or maybe there is? dont read here much as it reminds of other cases with no resolve in sight) why not lay it all out there?
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible." Anonymous
    Matthew 19:26

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Straitfan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    The list (see above) is still awaiting your pruning or re-organizing suggestions. Tell me what you think. It's our list.
    Would say all but about 3 of them could be removed.. My opinion isnt listed but will withhold as to not offend anyone.
    "Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible and receives the impossible." Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Straitfan View Post
    Would say all but about 3 of them could be removed.. My opinion isnt listed but will withhold as to not offend anyone.
    It started as a "think outside the box" list.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

It started as a "think outside the box" list.
    Dont get me wrong, I think it's a great list!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straitfan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lilsleuth View Post

Well, I'm confused again. If that is where Clint saw the perp and Holly, how could he have heard them talking? If you have the link handy, please post, if not, I'll dig it up later.

NEVERMIND: I think I answered my own question. They were at the spot where Karen is and then he sees them walking towards the wooded area near the pool, right?
    Last edited by ~n/t~; 10-02-2012 at 05:00 AM.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

IIRC, one of our members mentioned the confidentiality agreement was put on later. Maybe a month ago.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by reedus23 View Post
    Good points and I think they have.

Getting back to the theories, are there any we can start taking off of the list because they're not supported by the facts. For example, DS or CB being involved. I'm not sure I'm read to take aliens off yet, but can we start narrowing it down now?
    Unfortunately, we have only heard one version of the "facts".
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Okay, here's the master list (again). Tell me which to eliminate:

01. The "Boyfriend, afraid of losing her" KEEP
    02. The "Holly knew too much" KEEP
    03. The "In town, just passing through" KEEP
    04. The "Girlfriend got jealous" REMOVE
    05. The "Holly ran away on her own" REMOVE
    06. The "Rogue LE" KEEP
    07. The "Sibling involvement" KEEP
    08. The "Holly's girlfriend's boyfriend cheated" REMOVE
    09. The "Retribution against a family member" KEEP
    10. The "Accidental death w/cover-up" KEEP
    11. The "Preacher, brimming with passion" KEEP
    12. The "Rogue spokespastor" KEEP
    13. The "Victim of a serial offender" KEEP
    14. The "Knew her though churchwork" KEEP
    15. The "Kidnapped her to keep her" REMOVE
    16. The "Rogue coon hunter" KEEP
    17. The "Man who tossed Drew and his dad off the property" REMOVE
    18. The "Rogue secret twin brother" REMOVE
    19. The "Wheel in the sky keeps on turning" - wait, that's not one LOL
    19. The "Random hunter who stumbled across the Bobo property" REMOVE
    20. The "Known stalker" REMOVE
    21. The "They know who dunnit but can't close the deal" KEEP
    22. The "Mountain man who eluded the bloodhounds" REMOVE
    23. The "Those pesky aliens in their UFOs" REMOVE
    24. The "Bigfoot in full turkey camo" REMOVE
    25. The "Odd person who leaves little messages" REMOVE
    26. The "Fell victim to human trafficking" REMOVE
    27. The "Rogue militia" REMOVE
    28. The "Masonic cabal" REMOVE
    29. The "Rogue Calabrese" REMOVE
    30. The "Cabin 16" REMOVE
    31. The "Homeless Hobo" REMOVE
    32. The Serial Predator KEEP
    33. The Loved One ??
    34. The Passerby REMOVE
    35. The Friend KEEP
    36. The Acquaintance KEEP
    37. The Accessory After the Fact REMOVE
    My opinions to narrowing down the list. Some intertwine but it's a start.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    My opinions to narrowing down the list. Some intertwine but it's a start.
    About exactly the ones I'd keep/remove. 32-37 I think I'd keep for now as each can be - with additions perhaps - inclusive of one or more of the original 31.

Let's see who checks in today and has an opinion.

Still liking the 02 - 09 - 21 trifecta, myself.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

About exactly the ones I'd keep/remove. 32-37 I think I'd keep for now as each can be - with additions perhaps - inclusive of one or more of the original 31.

Let's see who checks in today and has an opinion.

Still liking the 02 - 09 - 21 trifecta, myself.
    I think it was a great excercise but unfortunately we're left with the same theories floating around since day 1. Unless and until LE says something soon or we get a break in the case that will narrow down the list, we will be here years from now still debating the whodunit.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

I think it was a great excercise but unfortunately we're left with the same theories floating around since day 1. Unless and until LE says something soon or we get a break in the case that will narrow down the list, we will be here years from now still debating the whodunit.
    Quite true.

I was interested to note that a couple others also thought the perp could be known to Holly through churchwork of one sort or another. Surprised, actually.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quite true.

I was interested to note that a couple others also thought the perp could be known to Holly through churchwork of one sort or another. Surprised, actually.
    The churchwork person was my second theory all along. I even mentioned this case. http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/news...a4bcf6878.html

I also made mention Karen Swift's case. Her body was found near a cemetery. Not that I think the 2 cases are related but, imo, if the person had remorse of some sort perhaps a church or cemetery would have been where the body was buried or disposed of.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

The churchwork person was my second theory all along. I even mentioned this case. http://www.norfolkdailynews.com/news...a4bcf6878.html

I also made mention Karen Swift's case. Her body was found near a cemetery. Not that I think the 2 cases are related but, imo, if the person had remorse of some sort perhaps a church or cemetery would have been where the body was buried or disposed of.
    Holly's churchiness was sure stressed early and often - attendance, choir, good works - enough that I wondered if someone was trying to tell us something, perhaps subconsciously.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Holly's churchiness was sure stressed early and often - attendance, choir, good works - enough that I wondered if someone was trying to tell us something, perhaps subconsciously.
    Not too long ago on the AMW episode is when they released that video of Holly singing in church. Was that in anyway meant to send a message to the perp, perhaps?

My 3rd. out of the box theory is Holly having to be a witness at a trial. No basis whatsoever on this theory but it could be combined with "family retribution" theory that is already out there.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Above (at #204) I pondered in what direction our theories might lead us if Clint had seen nothing at all.
    wfgodot, I think that we have a pretty good idea based on the Adam Leroy Lane investigation and investigative statistics. Add a little circumstantial evidence to the mix, a plausible scenario by a believable and over aggressive prosecutor, and we would be witnessing a trial of an ex-boyfriend, or the last person to see Holly, or she may have even been classified as an endangered runaway...

Imo, Clint waking up and witnessing the abduction abruptly changed the abductors original plans on the morning of 04/13/2011. The abductor would have heard rascal barking & more than likely observed Clint peering out the window at them.. Then the perp would have had a few options; run like hell, or pretend to be casually walking into the woods with a compliant Holly(ruse).

If armed and pursued by Clint, into the tree line. It is very possible that the Bobos would have lost another child that day..

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    he could have been watching the house. Jet Duncan did it. Also: hunters in my area park their cars off the road, etc..

It can be planned and still fit any of those scenarios imhoo.
    nursebeeme, Jet Duncan, BS Lavergne, Gary Hilton, the Forest Hills rapist, and many other predators prior stalked their victims.

Predators/serial killers are hunters. Simply a sport to them.. Some get very good at it over time.

That's what gets me when folks say, 'well that predator/SK seems awfully stupid'.. At times I think it is just part of their act.. Once predator/sk BS Lavergne was arrested on 07/05/2012, many folks had profiled him as being dumb as a rock. Yet once the psychological evaluation results were released, the opposite was shown to be true..
    http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...text|FRONTPAGE

Many/most predators/serial killers are very creative, calculating, deflective, manipulative yet live in a fantasy world. They'll be whoever they want to be, & when they want to be them. Some have more other selves/personalities than Sibel..

Consider that it is estimated that .05% of the population is sociopath/psychopath. Imo, these numb3rs are sketchy at best and are on the rise. Psychopaths know right from wrong. All psychopaths don't choose the wrong path, but imo, understand the thought process of the ones that do.

An updated BTK documentary aired a couple of weeks ago on Discovery ID; Dark Minds series. It was very informative & delved into his mind and his formative years. I did not know that BTK was an emulator of another prolific CA Serial Killer. BTK; pure evil had escalated into sadistic ritualistic killings, necrophila, etc.
    BTK, is an excellent example of evil, & a psychopaths ability to portray a chameleon like existence for decades among family and friends.

BTK was an active serial killer for 3+ decades while maintaining a normal family/social/religious life.
    BTK achievied a BS in Admin of Criminology Justice from WSU/KS..
    BTK claimed demonic possession..
    BTK Ordinance Compliance Officer/Dog Catcher
    BTK Honorably discharged from Military-USAF
    BTK ADT Home Security installer/supervisor

BTK said, that he got as much or more satisfaction/pleasure out of stalking his intended victims; the hunt, as he did in the sadistical torturing & killing of them.
    Last edited by Foxfire; 10-02-2012 at 08:14 AM.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

OT- FYI- update on amber alert TN

http://www.examiner.com/article/ambe...alerts_article

Amber Alert issued for Tenn. children missing after grandparents died in fire..

The children were last seen playing in the neighborhood about three hours before the fire at 9:30 p.m. a week ago Sunday. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued an Amber Alert Friday night. They classified the missing children “endangered.”

It was first believed the brother and sister died in the fire with their grandparents. After more than a week of sifting through ashes and debris investigators say they have found no sign of the children.

The TBI said in a news release announcing the Amber Alert that multiple fire experts processed the debris of the burned-down farmhouse and found no trace of the children.

Authorities say they don’t know what caused the fire, adding to the mystery. Helm said the TBI does not have any direct evidence that the children are victims of foul play. She said there are no persons of interest in the case and that investigators are following all leads, but would not elaborate.

read more-

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Straitfan View Post
    If we can include bigfoot I don't think you will offend anyone. I think it's important to put all theories out there and then be willing to debate, analyze them without feeling like we are being attacked. I would welcome your theory and hope you decide to share.

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reedus23 For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast