779 users online (138 members and 641 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PA - Six teen girls charged with beating mentally-disabled woman, Chester, 2012

Three arrests, three more suspects sought by police. At least they will be tried as adults. Unbelievable.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/d...cmpid=15585797

A pack of teen girls "unmercifully" beat a mentally-challenged woman in Chester and then posted a video of their unthinkable act on Facebook, police said.

"It's one of the more horrible things I've watched in 40 years of police work," said Chester Police Commissioner Joseph Bail Jr. "It was a senseless, unprovoked attack.

I am scared for the future of late, as more and more teens seem to lack the most basic human trait of empathy...or at least it seems as though there are more and more. And not only that, but the degree of violence displayed by teens when in a "gang" setting is beyond belief.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Sick sick sick sick

Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Disgusting. My prayers are for the poor victim.
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Teen girls are "remorseless" and "defiant", police say:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/teen-girls-...5#.UGXwteuRpXU

They could get 20 years in prison if convicted. I wonder how defiant they'll be if that happens.

They'll stay defiant. These kids are cocky and just could care less. Who does that? Who beats on someone like that? They do not care about themselves even save for their clothing and iPhones. Nobody cares.

Da*n well sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    They'll stay defiant. These kids are cocky and just could care less. Who does that? Who beats on someone like that? They do not care about themselves even save for their clothing and iPhones. Nobody cares.

Da*n well sad.
    Same as the two 13 year old kids who murdered great grandma with a hatchet and then ate out at a pizza joint.

Da*m sad indeed. Sometimes I wonder where we're headed.......the future looks bleak. It needs to stop.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Well, besides being cruel and merciless, they are wicked stupid too. Posting to facebook as if they were tough, and since they were stupid enough to film it and post it, they will also serve as their own witness for the procecution.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Teens who can be this violent need to be kept away from society forever. I don't care if their brains are not 100% formed or whatever data claims these days. Most people know enough not to act this way by age 7 or 8. If not, something is very wrong.
    Just my opinion, of course.

I didn't click on link, couldn't watch if there is a video. Should be out away for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    Well, besides being cruel and merciless, they are wicked stupid too. Posting to facebook as if they were tough, and since they were stupid enough to film it and post it, they will also serve as their own witness for the procecution.
    I wonder if they realize there's no internet in prison. Twenty years without Facebook or iPhone, that's gonna hurt.

Heck, just put them away and lose the key.

Latoison visited the girl in jail today and said that she was "very upset and crying" and did not know she had been charged as an adult.
    Poor baby.

It sounds like they thought they'd just go to juvie. I'm so glad the legal system is starting to treat teenagers like they should have some bare minimum of sense. We may need a stage between juvie and adult prison, imho, but if I had to choose one of the two for these girls, I'd certainly think juvenile prison would do nothing but encourage them.

My ex's younger brother went to juvie, btw. All it did was give him some easy street cred and make him bolder than before he did his little weekend sleepovers there.

someonething is wrong with the world if these girls think this is acceptable. Sick that's what they are.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." – Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

It starts in the home

I don't even dare post what I'm thinking right now
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast