1366 users online (342 members and 1024 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canada - Stephanie Ewing, 30, Port Alberni BC, 25 Sept 2012

Police ask for help finding missing Port Alberni woman

Port Alberni RCMP are asking for public help locating Stephanie Nichole Ewing, 30, formerly of Ontario. She recently moved to Port Alberni and has not been seen for several days.

Anyone with information can reach the RCMP at 250-723-2424 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Alberni RCMP expand search for missing woman

The Port Alberni RCMP have expanded their search for Stephanie Nicole Ewing, who has not been seen since Tuesday, Sept. 25. No additional information has come to light to lead investigators to determine Ewing's whereabouts and she has not made contact with friends or family, RCMP Cpl. Jen Allan said.

Police are asking property owners in the 6800-block of Beaver Creek Road to take a look around their properties and outbuildings and report anything suspicious or unusual.

This morning the Alberni Valley Search and Rescue squad deployed a team to assist with a detailed search of the rural property where Ewing was last residing.

Ewing was in the process of moving closer to town and had packed up her belongings, Allan said. She did not have a vehicle and was moving to be closer to services in town, Allan said.
    http://www.albernivalleynews.com/news/171849771.html
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

RCMP Seeks Public Assistance In Locating Missing Person

http://bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?si...ontentId=27144

FWIW...I find it interesting that the RCMP is involved with this case. They say no foul play is suspected but yet we have the RCMP looking for her?

Don't get me wrong. I think it's great but unusual, isn't it?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

So, I'm confused. The 1st article says she recently moved to Port Alberni from Ontario. The other article posted seems to say she was moving closer to town in Port Alberni. Does this mean she was moving from her 1st place in P.A. to what would be her second? If so, I wonder exactly how long she had lived where she was moving from. The article says she had no vehicle and was moving to be closer to services, which makes sense but seems like something she would have taken into consideration when moving from Ontario originally. I wonder if she did have a vehicle, but now does not?

If she didn't have a vehicle, someone had to be helping her move. Wonder who it was?

There is very little information provided in any of the articles I could find.
    I have so many questions, and without even having a basic description of her, other than what you can see in the photo, it is very difficult. I also tried finding her in social media, but I am not sure the profile I found is actually hers.

This is very frustrating.

Of course it's my own opinion, the opinion rental shop was fresh out of borrowed opinions.

There is absolutely nothing I could find on Stephanie which is quite bizarre. No other photos. No online presence that I could locate. Weird.

Wish her mom, friends or anybody who knew her would come forward.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Ewing only recently relocated to the community from Ontario, and was living at a residence in the 6800 block of Beaver Creek Road, since moving to Port Alberni at the beginning of September. She was in the process of moving to a different location in town when she went missing.
    Information received by investigators also indicates that Ewing was experiencing some emotional stress, raising concerns for her family and friends.
    http://www2.canada.com/albernivalley...c-458cdab0440d

Quote Originally Posted by bdawk20 View Post
    So, I'm confused. The 1st article says she recently moved to Port Alberni from Ontario. The other article posted seems to say she was moving closer to town in Port Alberni. Does this mean she was moving from her 1st place in P.A. to what would be her second? If so, I wonder exactly how long she had lived where she was moving from. The article says she had no vehicle and was moving to be closer to services, which makes sense but seems like something she would have taken into consideration when moving from Ontario originally. I wonder if she did have a vehicle, but now does not?
    I understood it to say, upon second reading, that she was staying at a residence, (perhaps a friend?) in Port Alberni before her own place of residence was ready for moving in?

Just a thought...

She was moving cross country?

Port Alberni, on map, looks quite rural, as article states!
    Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 09-29-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Typo correction

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    I understood it to say, upon second reading, that she was staying at a residence, (perhaps a friend?) in Port Alberni before her own place of residence was ready for moving in?

Just a thought...
    Good thought! That makes sense. I wonder what the purpose of the move was...maybe to get away from someone?

Is she running from something...?

Job
    Financial challenges
    Etc.?

Is she running from some one?

JMO

No MSM updates?

I am concerned for this gal!

Sadly, she's been found, "no foul play suspected"... It says her body was found Sep 29th, not far from her rural property home.

http://www.cfax1070.com/News/Top-Sto...-missing-woman

RIP Stephanie
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast