705 users online (100 members and 605 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Tell me how you like your eggs and I'll tell you if you're hot in bed

Here's a weird bit of social science: (who came up with this research idea???)

Scientists quizzed 1,010 adults and found that poached egg eaters are outgoing, boiled egg lovers are disorganised, fried egg fans have a high sex drive, scrambled egg aficionados are guarded and omelette eaters are self-disciplined.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz27rjBiTr6
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It would seem that the way eggs are ordered is an indicator to the mood of the person at that time. jmo

It doesn't say what you're like if you prefer egg nogs.

And let's not forget raw!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhkdLHSKo9s&feature=related"]ROCKY - "Eggs" - YouTube[/ame]

What if your choice of eggs differs according to what you're having with the eggs? Does that make you loose?

I think it's kind of funny that scrambled eggs are prefered by those without children. The only reason I started eating them scrambled is because that's the way my son prefers them and I'm too lazy to make them twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterby80 View Post
    I think it's kind of funny that scrambled eggs are prefered by those without children. The only reason I started eating them scrambled is because that's the way my son prefers them and I'm too lazy to make them twice.
    I know what you mean. Considering I have 5 kids and eat scrambled eggs every morning, I'd have to say there's probably not a lot of truth to the study!

I'm an "over easy" egg person, but don't mistake that for my morning disposition... I'm not saying ANYTHING about what it says about my sex drive.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    What about folks who don't eat/like eggs at all? Watch a few episodes of "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" on Food Network, and it won't take long to figure out that host, Guy Fieri, does not like eggs He never asks the cooks to leave the egg off the dish that they're preparing, but he cleverly tap-dances around the egg every time

I like eggs over easy/medium so that I can dip my toast into the yolk

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    I'm an "over easy" egg person, but don't mistake that for my morning disposition... I'm not saying ANYTHING about what it says about my sex drive.
    I kinda thought you'd like your eggs in a quiche

I prefer mine.. unfertilised.

Ba-dum *tish*