Tell me how you like your eggs and I'll tell you if you're hot in bed

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
It would seem that the way eggs are ordered is an indicator to the mood of the person at that time. jmo

It doesn't say what you're like if you prefer egg nogs.

And let's not forget raw!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhkdLHSKo9s&feature=related"]ROCKY - "Eggs" - YouTube[/ame]

I think it's kind of funny that scrambled eggs are prefered by those without children. The only reason I started eating them scrambled is because that's the way my son prefers them and I'm too lazy to make them twice.

I think it's kind of funny that scrambled eggs are prefered by those without children. The only reason I started eating them scrambled is because that's the way my son prefers them and I'm too lazy to make them twice.

I know what you mean. Considering I have 5 kids and eat scrambled eggs every morning, I'd have to say there's probably not a lot of truth to the study!

I'm an "over easy" egg person, but don't mistake that for my morning disposition... I'm not saying ANYTHING about what it says about my sex drive. :floorlaugh:

What about folks who don't eat/like eggs at all? Watch a few episodes of "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" on Food Network, and it won't take long to figure out that host, Guy Fieri, does not like eggs :sick: He never asks the cooks to leave the egg off the dish that they're preparing, but he cleverly tap-dances around the egg every time :D

I like eggs over easy/medium so that I can dip my toast into the yolk :)

I'm an "over easy" egg person, but don't mistake that for my morning disposition... I'm not saying ANYTHING about what it says about my sex drive. :floorlaugh:

I kinda thought you'd like your eggs in a quiche :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back