Identified! ID - Oneida Co., WhtFem Skeletal UP10512, 15-20, Oct'81 - Name not found

I have found a few that I would like to look into as being a possible match. I think it is somewhat ridiculous that this girl has been pretty much dismissed because no one matches being black or bi racial in the "south east Idaho area". Ok, so she is probably not local, but she's still a person, and people DO go other places. There is one Bi racial from Seattle, who fits the age range I think is a possible match. It should at least be TRIED, sheesh.

So are they trying to determine if the remains possibly buried with Tina Anderson's belong to Patricia Campbell, or to someone else altogether?

I have found a few that I would like to look into as being a possible match. I think it is somewhat ridiculous that this girl has been pretty much dismissed because no one matches being black or bi racial in the "south east Idaho area". Ok, so she is probably not local, but she's still a person, and people DO go other places. There is one Bi racial from Seattle, who fits the age range I think is a possible match. It should at least be TRIED, sheesh.

It should be noted that they no longer think she's black or bi-racial. Namus lists her as white.

So are they trying to determine if the remains possibly buried with Tina Anderson's belong to Patricia Campbell, or to someone else altogether?

The text seems to say that they think it belongs to Campbell, but if that was the case, there wouldn't be an entry in Namus for an unidentified person. I think they thought she was Campbell and then found out that didn't match either.

The locals have hinted at LE incompetence or hidden agendas (see the Pocatello thread referenced above), and with all the conflicting stories and neglected leads, I'm starting to believe them :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back