Umbrella of Suspicion: Investigating the death of JonBenet Ramsey

cynic

Reaction score
Yet another book on the case, it's difficult to tell from the table of contents what the direction of the book is.

Umbrella of Suspicion: Investigating the death of JonBenet Ramsey
Publication Date: August 22, 2012
Paperback: 290 pages
Author: John W. Taylor
Publisher: John W. Taylor
Description:
JonBenét Ramsey, a six year-old girl, was found brutally murdered in her home on December 26, 1996 in Boulder, Colorado. There were no signs of forced entry. Her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, refused to cooperate with the police and responded by hiring attorneys and conducting television interviews. On the other side, the Boulder Police Department and District Attorney’s Office drove an investigation fraught with infighting and confusion. Along the way, the truth escaped. Umbrella of Suspicion unravels many of the mysteries and questions surrounding the death of JonBenét Ramsey.
About the Author:
John W. Taylor is a former Special Agent with the U.S. Secret Service. He founded Tiarta L.L.C., a financial research firm, which uncovered inconsistent and deceptive corporate communications. John's interest in abnormal psychology and the darker side of human nature has led him to conduct extensive research into numerous unsolved crimes. He currently works in finance and resides in Fairfax, Virginia.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/0615671276/ref=rdr_ext_tmb"]Umbrella of Suspicion: Investigating the death of JonBenet Ramsey: John W. Taylor: 9780615671277: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R6KMQwO9L.@@AMEPARAM@@51R6KMQwO9L[/ame]

You can learn the author's view of what happened by searching inside the book. Either click on the "Search inside this book" link beneath the picture of the book, or click on the picture itself; either action will activate the "look inside" feature. Then type the name Burke into the "search inside this book" bar (at the bottom left of the "look inside" navigation screen), and a long list of page references will appear. Scroll down to the entry for p. 271; click on that entry, and keep reading from p. 271, on through the remaining pages.

The book appears to be well written and researched, and it addresses many of the issues discussed in this forum; indeed, Websleuths is mentioned in the author's list of references.

...from what I read so far - nothing new...still a lot of confusion about the most critical element: the time between the head blow and strangulation....

I don't think this case could be solved by writing another book...PMPT, ST and Kolar books should be plenty enough...again, jmo

I agree. Whatever is available for the public to know is already out there. Authors put it all together in different ways, exactly as we do here...and with neither more nor less credibility than ours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back