Perverted Justice

OB RN

Reaction score
Hi Folks!
I don't know if any of you saw the 20/20 or Dateline special a few months back about a group of adults who have organized to combat online perverts (pervertedjustice.com). They pose as teens, and hang out in teen chat rooms awaiting contact from wannabe pedophiles. The TV expose was set up to see if the perverts would actually attempt to make physical contact with these kids. It was appalling to see man after man show up at the house of a "teen" they thought was home alone. All caught on tape for the TV crew. Anyway - this group's usual MO is to post the chats (and any photos they receive) online on their website for all to see. A Warwick,Rhode Island "school administrator" was one of their online captures, and the local police got wind of it - below is the link to the article about how he is fighting his charges. I did read the transcript of his chat at the website - this guy needs prison time!

http://www.projo.com/news/content/projo_20050120_w20hend.22e3b1.html

I saw this on the Montel Williams show a couple of weeks back. The guests were girls who were kidnapped and held prisoner by men they met in chatrooms. The first girl was chained up in this guy's bedroom and was able to log on to his computer. Her mom contacted Perverted Justice and they found the IP addy and arrested the guy. The other girl was kidnapped and kept in a homemade dungeon. Again, Perveted Justice got involved and with the IP addy, contacted the FBI who beat down his door, while he was assaulting her.

These people (Perverted Justice) are doing great work. Not only are they fighting to keep bad guys from preying on children, in lieu of donations to their organization, they request that monies be sent to Little Shelter Animal Rescue Center.

It is fascinating to read the transcripts of the chats that these perverts have had with children. There is insightful commentary along the way that delves into the psyche of these monsters.

I saw that,too! :clap: They are doing a great thing, imo.
I went to their website awhile back and was just shocked
and thoroughly sickened by those evil perverts that
would chat w/ them---thinking they were preteen/teens.
Sickening!

Pervertedjustice.com recently assisted in the arrests of three guys in southern Ohio. I considered getting involved there, but when I read some of the chats, I don't know if I could handle it. These guys are really sick. And to think that THEY think they are talking to kids, really sickens me. I applaud the ones who are doing it and I think they are doing a great job, and a needed one. But I don't think I could handle it.

mysteriew said:
Pervertedjustice.com recently assisted in the arrests of three guys in southern Ohio. I considered getting involved there, but when I read some of the chats, I don't know if I could handle it. These guys are really sick. And to think that THEY think they are talking to kids, really sickens me. I applaud the ones who are doing it and I think they are doing a great job, and a needed one. But I don't think I could handle it.
I hear ya! Just reading some of those transcripts make me want to puke. I can only read so much of it. I don't know how these people do it, but they are doing a fine job & a great service. In searching through the "pictures" of those caught, I was amazed to see quite a few from my local area. Some of these guys are really a trip - posting pictures of themselves in military or police/fireman uniforms. A few write letters back to the website after their chats/photos have been posted - apologizing & thanking PJ for stopping them. Yeah right - I'm sure they're just being a bit more careful, but perhaps a few of them have gotten some sense knocked back in. Who knows.

What perverted-justice.com has NOT told media and the public:

Information uncovered, and subsequently turned over to the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and to other law enforcement agencies by http://www.corrupted-justice.com (an civil rights/anti-vigilante website, who has been investigating perverted-justice.com for over a year), shows that the owner of perverted-justice.com (Xavier Von Erck) has not only corrupted the morals of several minors at his site, but that he has exploited at least one minor.

Satine, a "PeeJ" contributor, who uses the line "Mrs. Von Erck", was only 16 years old when Xavier and the (at that time) co-owner Frank Fencepost was having her have hardcore sexual chats with men in their 20's and 30's, and even possibly having her watch these men masturbate on webcam in order to post it on the front page of perverted-justice.com. She was a 16 year old child when she did her first "bust". The Federal satutes state that a person is a minor until the legal age of 18. Having Satine do that would, by Federal standards, be considered the exploitation of a minor, if I am interpreting the law correctly. Satine's birthdate is: July 16, 1985 and her first "bust" was on January 1, 2002 (it was saved as an HTML file and turned over to authorities).

Further, there is information collected from the perverted-justice.com forums which indicates there are many more minors (Erika, from Canada, was 15 when she became online friends with Xavier Von Erck (owner of perverted-justice.com) and 16 when she started to help out at PeeJ). Crowgirl09 is currently a 14 year old who contacts dangerous predators for perverted-justice and harasses them. Geris was 13 and involved in a "sex" thread on the PeeJ forums in which they were discussing the taste of semen. There are many more minors involved on the PeeJ forums.

It is believed that by having hardcore sex chats, and photos of the "busts" masturbating on webcam (which are also posted at perverted-justice, in some of the main chats) and knowing minors are there reading this, this could be legally considered corruption of the morals of minors.

Further, evidence has come out, and has been turned over to the above mentioned authorities that proves that Xavier Von Erck himself stole someone's identity and contacted their server host (it was a server that hosts a website called www.corrupted-justice.com, which is an civil rights/anti-vigilante website which questions PJs tactics) claiming that he was this other person, so he could get them to reset the passwords for the www.corrupted-justice.com website.

On top of that, server logs indicate that Xavier Von Erck and those from perverted-justice.com were responsible for three successful hackings of the corrupted-justice.com website.

The chats these alleged perverts have are illegal and I do not condone nor support them. I think each one of them should be turned over to law enforcement and if found guilty in a court of law, be sentenced according to the laws. Each one of them-- not one here and there, but all of them. Those who prey on or exploit minors should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Even when they exploit a 16 year old who uses the online name Satine.

I feel those preying on minors online needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but as you will see in the following two links, they do more harm than good to prosecutions:
http://www2.townonline.com/sharon/o...rticleid=152900
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ar...cused_official/
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=260587&page=1

here is a list of some of the things they have been able to provide provable information about perverted justice and they have turned the information over to Federal authorities and to lawyers working on lawsuits against "PeeJ":
1. that the owner of perverted-justice.com has possibly exploited at least one minor (Satine, at age 16 (she is now an adult) was made to go into chat rooms and have hardcore sex chats with men in their late 20s, 30s and possibly even older, in order for the owner of perverted-justice.com to post them on his website.)

2. that the owner of perverted-justice.com has allowed social security and DMV records to be posted on the perverted-justice forums, including the DMV records of people NOT associated with someone they have busted.

3. that the law violation of stalking occurs and is bragged about on the PJ forums. (several busts have had Followup Forum participants stalk their house, taking photos of their house, vehicles, and taking note of who is in the neighborhoods)

4. that the law violation of threats against lives, and against livlihoods are posted on the PJ forums. (one such death threat was recorded on an answering machine tape and has been turned over to authorities).

5. that the owner of perverted-justice HIMSELF stole the identity of the owner of corrupted-justice.com to unlawfully gain access to their servers to get access to their hidden forums and private messages.

6. that on three other occasions, those from perverted-justice.com have hacked into their forum systems, and stolen their databases and stolen their private information.

7. That an elderly relatives of a "bust" have been harassed.

8. That members of "PJ" have harassed neighbors and friends and relatives of "busts".

They have plenty of other proof (such as the fact that they themselves get harassed relentlessly for speaking out against perverted-justice.com with harassing phone calls, harassing instant messenger messages and harassing emails, and so does everyone else who speaks out against perverted-justice.com. Others who were defamed or harassed by those at perverted-justice.com include TeamAmberAlert's site owners (Xavier has posted photos of the owner's house on his site), the well known activist Julie Posey (they called her "money seeking *advertiser censored*"), a civil rights attorney from California who was working on a lawsuit against PJ (they spread lies claiming that attorney is a member of Nambla), and anyone else who speaks out against them.
You should check out their site at http://www.corrupted-justice.com and you will see the truth about perverted-justice.com and they don't just tell you to believe it, they show you actual proof of it, and provide links to where they found the proof on the PJ forums making it easy to verify.

Just look at both sides of the issue before you decide that perverted-justice.com is so great, because if your neighbor is ever busted, you too will become a target of harassment.

One last thing before I sign off on this message:
Take a long hard look at these photos. This was an EX-WIFE of a "bust" who they targeted because they could not find information on that bust himself. This harassment of her has gone on for a full year now, and she had to move to a new town to avoid the threats and harassment. Her small children had to be sent to an "undisclosed location" due to death threats against her and her children because of her ex-husband being "busted" by PJ. They threatened her and her children because they could not get to the bust himself. But here is photos they got of her off of webcam as they told her her life was going to be destroyed:
http://id_this.yafro.com/photo/124941
This is an innocent woman, who had her life destroyed because of PJ-- lets hope you never know someone busted by them, because you too just may have your information posted in their forums.

Newest Updated Information:
http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/index...789;fp;2;fpid;1
"Man arrested for '01 Airforce hacks

Paul Roberts, IDG News Service

12/04/2005 09:12:15

A popular Venezuelan hacker known as "RaFa" was arrested April 2 and charged with hacking into U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) servers almost four years ago. " *Click link for full article*

But then this:
http://www.securityfocus.com/news/10868

Which discusses the hack attacks against the Air Force and also NASA (I believe it was Seth Pack who did that) this is in the last couple of paragraphs of the news article:
"Pack cooperated with investigators, but intends to help out Nuñez. Along with Perverted-Justice, a group that attempts to aid child-*advertiser censored* investigations, Pack drafted a letter calling others to help. "

So perverted-justice.com is calling for people to support a hacker who is facing jail time for hacking, which is a federal crime.

Is this really who you want protecting your children?

I say let those in law enforcement handle it so REAL convictions can be made, and keep those who harm children off of the streets.

Thank you for taking the time to read everything I have presented.
Everything in this message is verifiable, and those at http://www.corrupted-justice.com will be more than happy to pass the verifable information directly to the lawyers and law enforcement who request it (I think they also will provide this information to media upon request too).

Now, those who support "PeeJ" will call me a pedo, a pedo-enabler, and accuse me of being this person or that person, just for speaking out (they have done this against those at corrupted-justice.com, TeamAmberAlert, Julie Posey, and many, many more people who have spoken out against "PeeJ" but all information is verifiable and those at corrupted-justice.com are more than willing to pass this information on to those in Law Enforcement, lawyers for verification.

Hey Extra Account - make sure and watch Dateline III Feb. 3. You guys should give it a rest bashing PeeJ. :slap:

Hi Extraaccount,
Thanks for the post.There was no bashing in it,ignore the post after yours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back