1182 users online (245 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

Teenager transforms into living cartoon character

This is just scary. There is also another girl, mentioned and pictured at link, who is called a 'living Barbie'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

Seriously, she doesn't even look real!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Yikes, that's just a tad creepy! My teen is a huge anime fan too. I had no idea until a while ago what a craze it is...

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by kmclaren View Post
    Yikes, that's just a tad creepy! My teen is a huge anime fan too. I had no idea until a while ago what a craze it is...
    Creepy, huh?

I remember when my son was young and loved Batman and wanted to BE Batman. Then he loved the Hulk and wanted to BE the Hulk. Then he loved Michael Jackson (yes, I know) and wanted to BE Michael Jackson.

However, he OUTGREW these fantasies. This girl obviously hasn't and it's beyond bizarre to me.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

That is freaky. She doesn't look real in the face, till you see her body.

That is super creepy!

And her waist looks soooo teeny!

Justice for Travis