Farmer eaten by his own hogs!!

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/02/farmer-eaten-by-his-own-hogs/?hpt=hp_t3

October 2nd, 2012
08:02 AM ET
Farmer eaten by his own hogs

..."Due to the unusual circumstances, the Sheriff's Office is investigating to determine if foul play may have resulted in the death of Mr. Garner," Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier told CNN affiliate KVAL.

“For all we know, it was a horrific accident, but it’s so doggone weird that we have to look at all possibilities,” the Eugene Register-Guard quoted Frasier as saying....

Need a poll with this.

I would rather be eaten by my own....

1. hogs
2. dogs
3. mogs
4. frogs
5. emus

Need a poll with this.

1. hogs
2. dogs
3. mogs
4. frogs
5. emus

Maybe we should add one more...

6. Pogs

And maybe we should hide this disturbing news from Ecs?

Just saying...:moo:

Errrrm, the phrase "so doggone weird" stuck out to me.

The poor man was a Vietnam Vet with PTSD and the animals were his life said his brother? More like his death. Where is the justice in this here world?

Color me clueless, but the sow bit him last year after he stepped on a piglet. Are ya telling me the hog held a grudge?:what:

Poll me "I rather be eaten by that roadkill the Chinese restaurant was serving".

Also they found his dentures? I thought hogs ate anything.

When I got to work today, this was the discussion around the water cooler. I just knew it would end up having its own thread. Steely, you never cease to disappoint.

When I got to work today, this was the discussion around the water cooler. I just knew it would end up having its own thread. Steely, you never cease to disappoint.

Yep... We can always count on Stanley! :D

Am I evil for conjuring up so many cartoons in my head on this subject?

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/02/farmer-eaten-by-his-own-hogs/?hpt=hp_t3

October 2nd, 2012
08:02 AM ET
Farmer eaten by his own hogs

..."Due to the unusual circumstances, the Sheriff's Office is investigating to determine if foul play may have resulted in the death of Mr. Garner," Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier told CNN affiliate KVAL.

“For all we know, it was a horrific accident, but it’s so doggone weird that we have to look at all possibilities,” the Eugene Register-Guard quoted Frasier as saying....

This is so horrible, so horrific and so bizaare at the same time. When I came across this headline I thought, :what:?!! I do have to wonder if this poor man wasn't murdered then put in the hog pen, which I assume is why the investigation is as it is, and is as it should be... Thank God they are investigating, that's saying something, imo.

Need a poll with this.

1. hogs
2. dogs
3. mogs
4. frogs
5. emus

Uh, uh, can't go there, :shakehead:, too morbid for me.... sorry wf....

I'd choose by moggies as cats can be finicky eaters and might leave enough of me to bury.

Oh my God!! How horrible!!

I can only hope the poor man died first (from a heart attack or whatever), fell in, and was subsequently eaten. The reverse scenario is just too horrific to even think about.

Maybe they overheard him talking of making them bacon, and decided to revolt? Throw out the czar? Declare a hamocracy?

on a serious note... RIP dude. What a weird way to go.

Yes, in Orwell's 'Animal Farm,' the pigs - Napoleon and Squealer - were the traitors. As were these, I might add.

Need a poll with this.

1. hogs
2. dogs
3. mogs
4. frogs
5. emus

OMG Not frogs anything but frogs I have a fear of them :panic: I'd go for Mogs.

Errrrm, the phrase "so doggone weird" stuck out to me.

The poor man was a Vietnam Vet with PTSD and the animals were his life said his brother? More like his death. Where is the justice in this here world?

Color me clueless, but the sow bit him last year after he stepped on a piglet. Are ya telling me the hog held a grudge?:what:

Poll me "I rather be eaten by that roadkill the Chinese restaurant was serving".

Also they found his dentures? I thought hogs ate anything.

I think that pig was the ring leader she held a grudge knocked him down and the others ate him.
I really hope he had heart attack and fallen in the pen so he was gone before they ate him. I don't want to think of him being eaten alive.

I'd choose by moggies as cats can be finicky eaters and might leave enough of me to bury.

These hogs left some of him uneaten. At least they weren't pigs about him. :giggle:

Maybe they overheard him talking of making them bacon, and decided to revolt? Throw out the czar? Declare a hamocracy?

on a serious note... RIP dude. What a weird way to go.

BBM

This sure is revolting. :sick:

wasn't there a serial killer that disposed of his victims by feeding them to his livestock (hogs I think)?

How horrible for this man's family.

wasn't there a serial killer that disposed of his victims by feeding them to his livestock (hogs I think)?

How horrible for this man's family.

IIRC, they were brothers.

I heard about this on the radio this morning. Weird.

I think I'd rather be eaten by mogs because I don't know what they are so it sounds more mysterious.

Robert Pickton, the serial killer pig farmer. Port Coquitlam, British Columbia.

This is just too sad. I surely hope he had heart attack first.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back