1702 users online (281 members and 1421 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    My opinion is that to many, the parent can hire dogs/search teams/PI's/etc. to try to find their daughter and that still would not be enough because they will not talk to LE. And that's not necessarily a wrong opinion to have, they should be doing everything to find BL and yes that includes talking to LE. I think no matter what happens, even if by some miracle BL is found alive, many will always think of DB as a bad parent.

DB isnt doing all the talking about fliers. Looks to me as if we are the ones who are talking about them. The thread is about the vigil and yet this whole page is nothing but fliers.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    DB isnt doing all the talking about fliers. Looks to me as if we are the ones who are talking about them. The thread is about the vigil and yet this whole page is nothing but fliers.

Yes, this thread is about the vigil -- BUT the issue about the fliers came up in the interviews AT the vigil ...

I went back and reviewed some of the videos of the news coverage of the vigil.

In this video, the news reporter says:

"... They've passed out 60,000 pieces of paper with her picture on it since she disappeared. ... "

The appx. mark in the video is at 2:17

Link: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_...#ixzz28LsTvReq

So ... that is why the number of fliers has come up ...

I hope this helps ...

for Lisa !
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

How many people attended the vigil? Were there families there? Neighbors? Co-workers? I always am curious as to who attends these.

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    How many people attended the vigil? Were there families there? Neighbors? Co-workers? I always am curious as to who attends these.
    Jeremy's family (that had never met Lisa) were up in front with the parents. DB's dad and at least one brother were out in the crowd with the general public.

Lisa, little one, you are never far from my mind. I still have hope someone will come to their senses and speak up one day about what truly happened. In the meantime, sleep sweetly.
    KTCA : Karma Target Casey Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
    I see D wearing a ring on her wedding finger-has she always had that or did they maybe get married?
    new pics added... looks like it's on her middle finger here

http://findlisairwin.com/?attachment_id=392
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

http://www.kctv5.com/story/19995240/...holds-out-hope

Friends and family of a missing Lathrop woman are holding out hope that she will be found alive.

A vigil was held Saturday at the Lathrop City Park in Carol Jo Thompson's honor.

~~

A box held prayers left by those attending, about 40 altogether, including the mother of baby Lisa, Debbie Bradley, who read a poem she had written for Thompson and Thompson's steadfast sister who comforted Bradley as she took comfort herself from those in attendance.

Here is a photo of Deborah at Carol Thompson's vigil taken from the video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Xb_G60MV5tE#!

Carol's thread on WS:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176110"]MO MO - Carol Thompson, 50, Lathrop, 15 June 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    its heartbreaking to watch the youngest boy cry for lisa

while both boys clung to one of their grandfathers (?) the older boy had no reaction to deb rubbing his arm and the youngest walked away when she started rubbing his head... is anything to be made of this? or the fact both boys were standing with family other than their parents... ?
    I was very disturbed by that...both boys responded to Jeremy's parents, but his son froze when Deb touched him & looked almost scared/bewildered that she was there by his grandpa...then her son runs from her awkward display of comforting him, then she wipes her nose, then wipes it on Grandpa Irwin. Then she runs off right as the music ends as if on cue, without either a look or a word to Grandpa. The whole thing gave me the creeps, big time.
    MOO

You can see the black ribbon tattoo she got in this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmPyMTCbVU

Five times I have counted it up on my fingers. It's been over four months since these parents/this family has done anything to stir the public interest in baby Lisa's disappearance.

Is the lack of publicity because they are doing so much that it's all the "sameo-sameo" and they can't get an audience because the public has been too saturated with their pleas or is it because they're not doing anything?

I would suggest that they do have access to very effective public personalities and some strange semi-anonymous financial backer/donor who seem to have rushed to the parents' defense. But I've yet to see these resources put into action for any real search or public appeal on baby Lisa's behalf.

How can they stand to be so inconspicuous? So quiet? So accepting?

OMGosh, if I were working for and asking for help to find my baby and getting no results ~ I would call every publicist and beg them to do an article on public burnout and apathy.
    Last edited by ExpectingUnicorns; 02-23-2013 at 03:41 AM.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, the parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin, attended a gathering for missing Belton woman Kara Kopetsky on Sunday.
    Video @ link:

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-city...#ixzz2SW7QyFPZ

Signs and pictures of missing woman fills streets of Belton

http://www.kmbz.com/Signs-and-pictur...eets-/16275631

Lisa Irwin mentioned.
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4