822 users online (104 members and 718 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CA - Tina, 11, & Duchess Adams (found), 10, Lancaster, 30 Sept 2012

Endangered Missing
    DUCHESS ADAMS

DOB: Feb 15, 2002
    Age Now: 10
    Missing: Sep 30, 2012
    Missing From:
    LANCASTER
    CA
    United States
    Sex: Female
    Race: White
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 4'8" (142cm)
    Weight: 68lbs (31kg)

TINA ADAMS

DOB: Nov 8, 2000
    Age Now: 11
    Missing: Sep 30, 2012
    Missing From:
    LANCASTER
    CA
    United States
    Sex: Female
    Race: White
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5'0" (152cm)
    Weight: 105lbs (48kg)

Duchess and Tina were last seen on September 30, 2012 at approximately 3:30 p.m. Duchess was last known to be wearing a blue shirt, blue capri pants, and black shoes. Tina was last known to be wearing a black shirt and black pants.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
    1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
    Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-661-948-8466
    Last edited by KateB; 04-16-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Detectives searching for runaway foster home sisters

The foster mother told detectives that she had been shopping at the market with the girls earlier in the day, however, when they returned home, the girls asked her to return to the market because they had left something inside the store.

When she returned to the market, she allowed the girls to go inside to retrieve the item, but the girls never returned, the foster mother said.

More: http://www.theavtimes.com/2012/10/02...-home-sisters/

CA - Duchess Adams, 10 (found), & Tina Victoria Adams, 11, Lancaster, 30 Sept 2012

Detectives searching for runaway foster home sisters

[snip]

Ten-year-old Duchess Savanah Adams and her 11-year-old sister, Tina Victoria Adams, were last seen by their foster mother around 3 p.m. Sunday at the Vallarta Supermarket at 1801 W. Avenue I in Lancaster.
    The foster mother told detectives that she had been shopping at the market with the girls earlier in the day, however, when they returned home, the girls asked her to return to the market because they had left something inside the store.

When she returned to the market, she allowed the girls to go inside to retrieve the item, but the girls never returned, the foster mother said.

She told detectives that she is also the “foster mother” for the girls’ nine-year-old sister.

More: http://www.theavtimes.com/2012/10/02...-home-sisters/

Public's Aid Sought To Find Missing Girls

[snip]

In interviewing the nine year old, the detectives learned that the two missing girls had formulated a plan to “run-away” from the foster home and live with their half-sister somewhere in the Los Angeles. The detectives also have learned that the girls are part of a family that live, a nomadic lifestyle.

[snip]

Prior to placement in the foster home, the girls had been in the care of their biological father, Anthony Ristick, Rust said.

Detectives have learned that Ristick’s last known address was in Oregon. However, his current whereabouts are unknown. It is unknown if Ristick has any involvement in this incident, but he is considered a “Person of Interest” by Lancaster Detectives, Rust said.

More: http://www.avnewstodayonline.com/zz_10022012_ONE.html

Duchess, 10, and Tina, 11

Case Type: Endangered Missing

Circumstances: Duchess and Tina were last seen on September 30, 2012 at approximately 3:30 p.m. Duchess was last known to be wearing a blue shirt, blue capri pants, and black shoes. Tina was last known to be wearing a black shirt and black pants.

NCMEC poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

How scary for the foster mum and the girls younger sister. It sounds to me like they were meeting someone there on their second trip, why else would they run away on their return to the market and not on the original trip they made?

Unless they really did leave something behind and were abducted. I just don't think that this is the case, it seems far too coincidental.

I wonder if they had access to a mobile phone, or whether it's possible they arranged something via the internet.

Hoping that wherever they are, they are safe.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson

They look a lot like this girl that we had a thread on here and she has the same last name as their father...

Found Alive GA - Pricella Dina Ristick, 12, Lilburn, 20-Feb-2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

She was selling flowers... sounds kinda like a nomadic job to me......

Just wondering if they are related at all.. maybe the girls are cousins on the father's side, or half siblings or something....
    Last edited by KateB; 04-16-2015 at 08:26 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

from what i can glean.. I think they are cousins to Pricella.
    Pricella led a nomadic life.. disappeared from a little ceasars while selling flowers for her uncle.. Priccellas mom got a call from her stating she was with a nancy, CCTV footage showed Pric. getting into a white van. A few days later Pric. was located in Las Vegas safe.

I could be totally off about them being related. but you guys are the good sleuths.. i just kinda hang out LOL

Detectives have been unable to identify and locate the half-sister, but detectives have been in contact with the girls’ biological mother, who lives in Colorado.

http://www.theavtimes.com/2012/10/02...-home-sisters/

Endangered Missing: DUCHESS ADAMS (CA)

DUCHESS ADAMS, Age Now: 10, Missing: 09/30/2012. Missing From LANCASTER, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-661-948-8466.

<snip link>
    Last edited by KateB; 04-16-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Endangered Missing: TINA ADAMS (CA)

TINA ADAMS, Age Now: 11, Missing: 09/30/2012. Missing From LANCASTER, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-661-948-8466.

More...
    Last edited by KateB; 04-16-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Attached Images Attached Images
    If I really thought I could...
    Id give up your ghost for good.
    But Im not so sure it isnt you..
    That keeps my ghost from leaving too.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

Nothing new on them that i can find.. but I'm still thinking about them

http://www.theavtimes.com/2012/10/04...ild-molesters/

With guys like this out there..Im REALLY concerned about these two little girls.

Lancaster detectives hunting two alleged child molesters
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

Ok..so heres my thoughts on this. FWIW

After really bouncin this around in my brain,I believe these two lil ones are with a family member or "friend". Plans were probably made and the girls were told what to say and do. I feel awful for the foster mom...poor gal. She was punked by two little ones!
    MSM probably knows whats going on,therefore no media updates. IMO
    Dont get me wrong .....IAM concerned for these missing girls,I just dont think it was a random abduction or anything similar to that.
    Joe Henry

. . . . for Sky.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast