Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by K.jill View Post
    Am I understanding correctly?
    JB knew of this evidence at trial and he is shaken by it now...?
    EXACTLY!! Why is this coming out just NOW?? it is OBVIOUS Baez told Pipitone about it, WHY wasn't it IN HIS BOOK!!! (I'm not yellling, just emphasizing)???? He wanted to write a best seller, he should've put it in there, he OBVIOUSLY knew about it DURING the trial, AFTER the trial, and while writing his book.

WHY oh WHY is he just telling this information to Tony Pipitone this week??? I'll figure out this ulterior motive if it kills me LOLOL!!!!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BChand View Post
    lol sorry ANJ. Didn't know you were doing it also.
    I don't care who puts it up, just make sure one of you does tomorrow.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Dignity4Victims is offline "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland
    Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    I think he knew of it only after trial, and even when he learned of it, he misinterpreted it.
    According to the Pip, Baez knew about it during the trial and feared the State would spring it on him at that time.

Who knows.....
    Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dignity4Victims For This Useful Post:

After watching the clip I am suspicous that Baez is in on this...and possibly the felon and her clan. No money spewing lies and spin..so lets go the other route.....and make the prosecution look bad for missing major evidence.

I would think if they werent in on it..they would never take this evidence at face value. There was sooo much evidence that was brought out at trial.... And that didnt phase them.

Just not trying to get my hopes up too much...but we'll see..

I think he knew of it only after trial, and even when he learned of it, he misinterpreted it.
    During this "tease" I thought I heard Pipitone said JB was "afraid they were going to dump it on him during the trial", as if JB had the knowledge, and ended up surprised the Pros. never brought it up, then he realized by trial end they never had it. That was my interpretation of that 20 second video tease. I don't get this at all. Maybe tomorrow I will understand better, at least I hope so

Most people think Casey is guilty. For those who don't, why would this evidence change their mind? And why is it so important to convince that small percentage that she is guilty? Because whenever I read comments from defenders, most of them seem to like to be ~special snowflakes~ and I rarely see any that are like "This, this, and this prove she didn't do it." There's a difference between thinking the prosecution didn't prove their case, or that people need to "get over it' because she was acquitted, but I have read very few comments online from people who think she is truly innocent. So I'm not sure why it's such a big deal to convince that tiny minority that she's guilty...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Sweeps???

http://www.ajr.org/article.asp?id=215

By combining a database of day care addresses with a database of the addresses of felons on parole or probation, he found dozens of matches. In a two-part report that ran during May sweeps, Pipitone revealed that 14 convicted felons were living or working in local day care homes or centers. "

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity4Victims View Post
    According to the Pip, Baez knew about it during the trial and feared the State would spring it on him at that time.

Who knows.....
    Baez only "knew" part of it and, as I understand it, only after the trial. He might have told Pip that he knew of it before, but I've seen no evidence of that. Regardless, he completely misinterpreted it.

Emphasis on misinterpreted.
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Dignity4Victims is offline "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland
    Quote Originally Posted by kaki View Post
    After watching the clip I am suspicous that Baez is in on this...and possibly the felon and her clan. No money spewing lies and spin..so lets go the other route.....and make the prosecution look bad for missing major evidence.

I would think if they werent in on it..they would never take this evidence at face value. There was sooo much evidence that was brought out at trial.... And that didnt phase them.

BBM - As I'm reading several people's/groups Facebook, it's working...
    Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dignity4Victims For This Useful Post:

I think sweeps are a bigger deal for national shows. Do they really matter for the local news? It is interesting that this guy didn't "sell" his information to a bigger show...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eileenhawkeye For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kaki View Post

Agree, something is up. and it is all going to come down to the Almighty Dollar for FCA and her "team" who haven't seen more than a few thin dimes so far. I think their wheels have been spinning to try to cash in. FCA can't talk until the civil trials are over, ALL of them, meaning well into 2013, maybe even longer. Somehow this is going to end up for $$ for someone, maybe not directly to FCA, but to me, JB/Pipitone are friendly, it is OBVIOUS JB "leaked" this story to Pipitone, Something Is Rotten In Denmark,

but we'll see tomorrow, I guess. I will be SURPRISED if this is a legitimate newstory by an "Investigative Reporter" and not something dropped into TP's lap by JB. and why is JB NOW, just NOW giving out information that will PROVE FCA murdered Caylee???? What???

OMG, too much of absolutely nothing, how do reporters get away with that 20 second spot like that?? This BETTER be GOOD!~!@!!!!

Until tomorrow I guess LOL!!!

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to NavySubMom For This Useful Post:

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    It won't put her in jail. But it validates her guilt.
    Yes, that's what I'm thinking. Even though it wouldn't be put on her record.

© My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zoe Bogart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    I refuse to answer on the grounds that I might incriminate myself.

Then I will take AIM at those documents about the "foolproof suffocation" - whoooooooo hoooooo!

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    Most people think Casey is guilty. For those who don't, why would this evidence change their mind? And why is it so important to convince that small percentage that she is guilty? Because whenever I read comments from defenders, most of them seem to like to be ~special snowflakes~ and I rarely see any that are like "This, this, and this prove she didn't do it." There's a difference between thinking the prosecution didn't prove their case, or that people need to "get over it' because she was acquitted, but I have read very few comments online from people who think she is truly innocent. So I'm not sure why it's such a big deal to convince that tiny minority that she's guilty...
    The TRUTH. It matters. It will always matter.

CAYLEE

Exonerating innocent people maligned at the cost of CA's defense team.
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

JWG, how do you think Jose knew about it? Was it something that was in the document dumps? Just trying to brainstorm here.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleuthTheTruth For This Useful Post:

Page 51 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast