Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1515

Thread: Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Florida...yeah, that's right...FLOR-i-DUH
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterymom7 View Post
    And... iorn? Iron?
    I still laugh when I think of BaezSpeak...or Spell, in this case. "Iorny." Best written with a big goober sharpie on a very large pad of paper perched on an easel, placed in front of jury still cross-eyed from sugar shock courtesy of the Dessert Lady.
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jane the dood For This Useful Post:

atthelake is online now Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!

Walking On Ice.....but it's a glacier!

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

Oh Gawd!! TWO AND A HALF MORE HOURS TO GO!!!

I can't wait!!!!

Guess I can fill the time by having some dinner... ...maybe feed my dogs....

And we might see Baez thwarted - it's been a while - wish I'd kept a copy of those radio guys and their interview......just to amuse us for a while..

Hey - is this it??? OMG -it is. Have a chuckle while we wait!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPyJ0jowfg
    or this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPyJ0jowfg
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post

I never get tired of looking at that precious little face. It amazes me how these pictures can put a smile on my face, but a feeling of great sadness in my heart at the same time.

R.I.P. Sweet Caylee.
    Justice for Trayvon

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

As a side note I have twitter open in another tab. I keep trying to "like" tweets and I come back here and forget I can post more than 120 characters.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bchand View Post
    i don't know if anyone here follows him on fb but he's already answering the big story there. He claims the timeline is off by an hour and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. hmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by azlawyer View Post
    hmmmm indeed.

Do you have a link for that one?
    Quote Originally Posted by bchand View Post
    i do not. I never "friended" him on facebook. You'd have to do that to read it.

the person who quoted it had friended him very early on so we get to see what he's saying. I trust her 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by tulessa View Post
    i have him as a friend.lemme go look!
    Somebody get me a screenshot of that post STAT!!!

Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Bar's Open!
    JMO.

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to redkatrampant For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Guess who removed me as a friend in the past hour??? Yep he reads here!! Hi Jose!!
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

Florida...yeah, that's right...FLOR-i-DUH
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Oh Gawd!! TWO AND A HALF MORE HOURS TO GO!!!

I can't wait!!!!

Guess I can fill the time by having some dinner... ...maybe feed my dogs....

And we might see Baez thwarted - it's been a while - wish I'd kept a copy of those radio guys and their interview......just to amuse us for a while..
    These guys, lg?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPyJ0jowfg&playnext=1&list=PL557D458AD869 E716&feature=results_video"]Radio host blasts Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez in interview screaming "You're gonna burn in hell!" - YouTube[/ame]
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jane the dood For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Guess who removed me as a friend in the past hour??? Yep he reads here!! Hi Jose!!
    you must be joking. that is too funny.

19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

Too funny!!!!!!

At least I can meet my maker and say I didn't help a murderer go free!!!

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    you must be joking. that is too funny.
    I kid you not my friend!!

Thank you Tom!!

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    he most likely has a an unfriending team.. I can just see them sitting around with ipads and poking quickly while they down triple espresso shots paid for by un-named talk shows.
    This bee my opinion

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

YES!!! EVERYBODY ENJOY SINCE WE KNOW JOSE IS ONLINE!!

That is perfect Jane The Dood - thank you!!

Should auld acquaintance be forgot? Not a chance!! For anyone who was "away" and didn't hear this interview - please do now!! you will laugh until you cry - too funny!! A smackdown!

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

What a little <unusual person> Jose is! Hey Jose!!
    Justice for Trayvon

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Maybe I just don't understand the mind of a murderer, but this word "foolproof" bothers me ( in the same way it bothered me when FCA said "when this case goes to trial' so matter of factly way early on).

Suffocation is suffocation...why would you even think to add the word "foolproof" in front of it right off the bat? Why not just google "suffocation?"

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pattymarie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    he most likely has a an unfriending team.. I can just see them sitting around with ipads and poking quickly while they down triple espresso shots paid for by un-named talk shows.
    Tis ok, I didn't lose ANYTHING! I have YOU GUYS!

Thank you Tom!!

32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Hi Beach!!!!!!
    Hi love! So good to see you!

It has been a long, long time since I couldn't keep up with a thread here! lol
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Waiting for 11:00 Orlando time to post a message to Jose, since we know he's here ...

"It would seem to me that June 16, 2008 was the last time that the victim was viewed by her grandparents. It became quite evident that from the OS of the Defense that the 16th was a date of great importance and that a so called time line of activities dealing with CA, LA, GA and ICA on the 16th and what, if any, activities took place on the 15th, 16th and 17th of June on 24 hour cycles would have been, at least, of a minimal requirement of review. I take it at some point you had a computer expert look at that data?" HHJP, 6/21/11
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...139910&page=94

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    He must be the sole member
    Sadly, I think membership at the As*hat Club is on the rise and therefore JB is no longer in such exclusive company.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pattymarie View Post
    Maybe I just don't understand the mind of a murderer, but this word "foolproof" bothers me ( in the same way it bothered me when FCA said "when this case goes to trial' so matter of factly way early on).

Suffocation is suffocation...why would you even think to add the word "foolproof" in front of it right off the bat? Why not just google "suffocation?"
    Besides the fact that Casey (and the A's for that matter) seem to use words in weird/inappropiate ways, the only other thing I can think of is that she didn't want to open that trunk and have Caylee still be alive.

I can't believe I just typed that.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CaptainKangaroo For This Useful Post:

Joining the party late. I have my drink ready for the BS show. For what it is worth, I don't think anything they claim to have could have changed the outcome.

41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasLori For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    Waiting for 11:00 Orlando time to post a message to Jose, since we know he's here ...
    I so can't wait to read your message

Sent from my LG Motion using Tapatalk 2
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

43. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lisalei321 For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    you know, I have never in my life met a GREATER TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE THAN THE CASEY ANTHONY VERDICT.

( yes I am yelling )

I thought OJ took the cake but no... it was Casey freaking Anthony.

She should have her butt parked right now somewhere on death row where she belongs. No matter what comes out tonight I know I still feel that way.

If Jose wants to keep on (attempting to) defend her and make a bigger Ass of himself well Jose have at it.

He can facebook and tweet but I AM NOT LISTENING (blaaahahahhahahaablaaahhahahablahaaha)
    This bee my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    I just did - that nice radio show interview - in case he's forgotten...

For The Boys!

46. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast