ACandyRose Needs our Prayers

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

ACandyRose is going in for eye surgery on the 8th. If you could please keep her in your prayers and post good thoughts for her on this thread.

ACR has been the keeper of hundreds of thousands of documents at her site www.acandyrose.com

ACR, you are an Angel on earth. I love you and I know you are going to be A-OK.

Love you,
Tricia

Speedy recovery!
I love everything you do for victims!
Love your website.
Great lady!

Count me in. I too love your website. An excellent resource for amateur sleuths and a place that tirelessly seeks justice for victims!

Blessings to ACandyRose, her doctors and medical team, and everyone engaged in her care and recovery!

Prayers said! ACR, you're amazing. Praying for a succesful surgery and a speedy recovery!

I am adding her to our Prayer Circle at church. She is such a wonderful,caring intelligent hard working advocate for those in need. I wonder if she understands how many of us rely upon her hard work for our resources and research. Thank you and I feel you will be in God's heart. :heart:

Thinking of and praying for you A Candy Rose...

I pray God's protection of you, wisdom and guidance for your surgical team, and constant presence of His Angels over you on the 8th!!:wave:

Please God! Let surgery be successful, recovery fast and many-many healthy years ahead for our friend ACandyRose!!!!

sending prayers & a speedy recovery to you ACR!!

ACandyRose,

I can't even begin to count how many times I've looked to your site for information or to give a link to information to someone else. You are an angel on earth. I know your surgery will go perfectly and you'll be back in no time!

Love,

Shelby

PS. Thanks, Trish, for letting us know.

Sending the best wishes for a smooth surgery and quick recovery!! Thanks for all you do!!!

ACandyRose, you have been a blessing to many. Hope everything went smooth and you're recovering fine.

ACANDYROSE is such a talented and compassionate person, I am praying that she gets what she gives; all the wonderful blessings she so truly deserves...

Oops, missed this thread.
Hope all went well with the surgery.
I have a phobia about eyes, so I don't envy her situation - but here's to a speedy recovery!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita
Back