1296 users online (240 members and 1056 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    GatorMom is offline If you want something done right, get a couple of old broads to do it. -Bette Davis
    32 Miles from the Orange County FL courthouse

FL - Adam Kirkirt, 11, Dunnellon, 19 Jan 2005

Updated: 1/19/2005 7:07:30 AM

DUNNELLON, FL -- Police are looking for an 11-year-old boy missing from Marion County.

An Amber Alert has been issued for Adam Kirkirt. He's five feet tall, 100 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.

Adam was last seen in Dunnellon, Florida, wearing a Spiderman sweatshirt.

Police think a man named Frederick Frit kidnapped him and could be traveling in a white 1993 Chevy Lumina with temporary tags on the rear window.

Photos of the child and the suspect at link:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/f...?storyid=31014
    Last edited by GatorMom; 01-19-2005 at 05:53 PM.

Code Amber page for Adam Kirkirt.

Both a photo of the child, and a photo of the suspect are posted here.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Marion County Sheriff's office issued the Amber Alert early Wednesday after the boy was apparently abducted on Tuesday in Dunnellon which is about 75 miles northwest of Orlando.

Adam Kirkirt, 11 yrs., white male, 5', 100 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes and is believed to be in danger

Police are looking for Frederick Fretz Jr.,42 yrs., white male, 5' 11" with brown hair.

The suspect vehicle is a white 1993 Chevy Lumina with a temporary tag taped in the left side of the back window.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Marion County Sheriff's Office at 352-732-9111 or dial 911.

Prayers for Adam.
    With love and hope, Lanie

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=11616

The man they are looking for in connection with Adam's abduction is a known sex offender who was Adam's father's roommate. Adam's father and this "man" met in prison. That poor child!

imo

ariel7 is offline For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliana

The man they are looking for in connection with Adam's abduction is a known sex offender who was Adam's father's roommate. Adam's father and this "man" met in prison. That poor child!

imo
    Just what I was going to say, too! Oh, that poor boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana

imo

Horrible. I pray this little boy is found safely and SOON!!!!

I have to wonder about the mother. How could she let her child live in that situation????

I usually don't reply to the postings here but, this one really breaks my heart.

In this day and age it is SO easy for anyone to check out the background of an individual, especially a known criminal.

It breaks my heart that a parent could expose their child to an individual like this

K

OMG, this just breaks my heart. I pray this little boy is found very soon. I do have a question, WHERE IS THIS CHILD'S MOTHER????? I didn't see anything mentioned about her in the article I read.
    You put the light in me...

GatorMom is offline If you want something done right, get a couple of old broads to do it. -Bette Davis
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice253
    OMG, this just breaks my heart. I pray this little boy is found very soon. I do have a question, WHERE IS THIS CHILD'S MOTHER????? I didn't see anything mentioned about her in the article I read.
    I just found this at the Orlando Sentinel website:

Sheriff's officials said Adam was last seen Tuesday afternoon after Fretz picked him up at Dunnellon Elementary School.

Fretz was released from the Marion County Jail on Oct. 31 and has since been living with Ivert Kirkirt, Adam's father, and a female roommate in an Ocala apartment, sheriff's officials said.

On Sept. 6, Fretz was booked into the Marion County Jail on charges of domestic battery and possession of marijuana, sheriff's officials said.

It was there that he reunited with Adam's father, who was booked into the jail in October on a parole violation charge, Livoti said.

Fretz and the boy's father apparently knew each other while living in New Jersey several years ago, Livoti said. Fretz was released from the jail on Oct. 31, days after Kirkirt was released.

In December, Adam's mother, Dorraine Kirkirt, 39, sent Adam to live with his father and Fretz after she was evicted from her Dunnellon home, sheriff's officials said. The couple separated several years ago.

Every morning, Fretz would drive the female roommate to her job in Ocala and then take Adam to school in Dunnellon, before heading to his job as a car repairman at an Ocala Chevron station, sheriff's officials said.

Amber Alerts rapidly notify the public and other law enforcement agencies of a missing child who may be in danger.

Full story at this link (free registration may be required):

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...home-headlines

I was just out doing errands and the AA is up everywhere, not just on the interstate but on the state roads. Local talk radio has been running an alert every half hour, they broadcast all the way from Daytona Beach to Tampa/St. Pete area and up to Jacksonville.

Hoping this little boy is found safe and unharmed.

The only person responsible for the abduction of this child is Frederick Fretz, Jr.

There is no indication whatsoever that the mother knew anything was amiss. We do not know her story, but even if we did, she did not take her child.

Let's focus on prayers and actions to get Adam back, safely.

No need to point fingers. As someone very wise once told me, "when you point a finger, there are always three pointing back at you."

We have all made mistakes, and fortunately we are not under this microscope where everyone is dissecting our character to try and explain away the actions of a pedophile. Nothing we discuss about the mother will bring Adam back safely. Please try and understand. The only focus should be the child.

Prayers for Adam, Lanie

Because I'm new to this can someone please advise if it would be ok for me to post this "man's" offender registry? It is all public record and lists all the alias' that he has utilized in the past. Just trying to do anything I can to help bring this little boy home.
    Hoping that Adam is well and safe

I agree with WasBlind. There is no one else to blame in this case but the suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by smprfiwm
    Because I'm new to this can someone please advise if it would be ok for me to post this "man's" offender registry? It is all public record and lists all the alias' that he has utilized in the past. Just trying to do anything I can to help bring this little boy home.
    Hoping that Adam is well and safe
    Please post the link. That is public record.

If you need anything, smprfiwm, feel free to e-mail me at the address in my signature. I have sent you a private message. You can retrieve it here

Prayers for Adam, Lanie

WasBlind, thanks so much for your assistance. Just a side note, have to tell you that I have admired your compassion and helpfulness since I've been reading posts on this site (way before I registered).

Ok, the link is http://www3.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_...asp?keys=51129. Hopefully it will work. If not I'll try cuting and pasting the information.

I know that because of my line of work, I may know more about public records than the next person, but I wish there was a way for more people to be aware of the vast amount of information that is available - and FREE to anyone with a computer or willing to visit their local state/city offices.

I pray that Adam is safe and hope that he comes home soon

The link works, smprfiwm!

Thanks for your kind words. ALL glory to God for all fruits coming to bear for the missing and their families.

Amber Alert works, but we have to actively pursue this guy to get the kid back safely.

Bless you, Lanie

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast