802 users online (115 members and 687 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

CO - Silvia Johnson for teen sex & drug parties, Arvada, 2005

ARVADA, Colo. (AP) - A 40-year-old Arvada woman who police say wanted to be seen as a, "cool mom", is suspected of supplying drugs and alcohol to high school boys, and having sex with them.

Sylvia Johnson faces charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police say she had parties for the boys almost every week between October 2003 and October 2004.

She's accused of giving them marijuana, methamphetamine and alcohol.

Investigators said Johnson told them she wasn't popular in high school, but recently felt like "one of the group."

Police began investigating her after one of the boys told his mother about the alleged encounters.

A preliminary hearing in the case is set for next month.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

Quote Originally Posted by lisad71
    ARVADA, Colo. (AP) - A 40-year-old Arvada woman who police say wanted to be seen as a, "cool mom", is suspected of supplying drugs and alcohol to high school boys, and having sex with them.

Sylvia Johnson faces charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police say she had parties for the boys almost every week between October 2003 and October 2004.

She's accused of giving them marijuana, methamphetamine and alcohol.

Investigators said Johnson told them she wasn't popular in high school, but recently felt like "one of the group."

Police began investigating her after one of the boys told his mother about the alleged encounters.

A preliminary hearing in the case is set for next month.
    I wonder if she is friends with Michael Jackson??
    I'm sure this may go on more than we care to realize. The woman needs to find some friends her own age, subscribe to an online singles group to satisfy her cravings and an inpatient rehab may not be a bad idea either. Loser...
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

CO - 'Cool Mom' charged with drug/sex parties

Meet Silvia Johnson. The Colorado woman's desire to be a "cool mom" just landed her in cuffs, facing an assortment of felony and misdemeanor charges. According to the below Arvada Police Department affidavit, the 40-year-old Johnson entertained local high school boys at weekly sex, booze, and drug parties held in her home. Johnson, who is unemployed, told cops that she was "never popular with classmates in high school," and the house parties--which ran for a year--left her "feeling like one of the group." Along with providing teenagers with pot, methamphetamine, Jack Daniels, Bacardi Rum, and other booze, Johnson also allegedly engaged in sexual contact with several boys.............

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...partymom1.html
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Wow that is one sick chick!

"Cool Mom" in car accident

An Arvada woman who told police she wanted to be a "cool mom" after her arrest for hosting alcohol parties for teens got into a car accident Sunday with a 14-year-old girl driving the vehicle. The woman's sentencing today for sexually assaulting two teenage boys was postponed.
    http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_3064193
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Where do these idiots come from?

Anybody know what the legal driving age is in Colorado?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Anybody know what the legal driving age is in Colorado?

PERSONS REQUIRED TO HAVE A DRIVER LICENSE:

Any person who operates a motor vehicle, motor-driven cycle or moped on the public streets and highways in Colorado is required to be at least 16 years of age and have a valid driver license.

RESIDENT: Per C.R.S. 42-1-102 (81), any person who owns or operates a business in Colorado or who has resided within the state continuously for 90 days or who has obtained gainful employment within this state, whichever shall occur first, is considered a Colorado resident. (See New Resident 3)

SPECIAL EXEMPTIONS C.R.S. 42-2-102 AND 24-60-1106

The following persons need not obtain a Colorado License provided they are 16 years of age or older and possess a valid license from their home state or state of last assignment.

COLORADO RESIDENTS: Any resident of this state who is employed in another state, where the laws of that state require licensing to drive in order to engage in a regular trade or profession, does not need a Colorado Driver License as long as such other license to drive is valid and the employment is not terminated. This special exemption applies only if the other state is a member of the Interstate Driver License Compact Agreement.

So the kid who was driving wasn't even old enough legally to be operating a vechicle. And Mom who was going to court for allowing kids to do illegal things, was continuing to do it still. And other parents were allowing their kids to be with her? Man, are they all crazy out there?

And I saw the legal drinking age. At 14 it is legal to drink wine. I cannot believe that!

Angry

Better yet... It was a 2005 Jeep (brand-new in my book) that she let her drive!

http://www.ktvu.com/news/5022831/detail.html
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    So the kid who was driving wasn't even old enough legally to be operating a vechicle. And Mom who was going to court for allowing kids to do illegal things, was continuing to do it still. And other parents were allowing their kids to be with her? Man, are they all crazy out there?

And I saw the legal drinking age. At 14 it is legal to drink wine. I cannot believe that!

I started to mention that. I'm not sure if that law was passed or if they're just discussing it. Seems to me that every state's drinking age is 21.

Sex Parties Mom in Trouble Again

GOLDEN, Colo. A woman who authorities said had sex with high school boys so she could be a "cool mom" was injured while riding in an SUV that veered off an interstate a day before she was to be sentenced. The driver was a 14-year-old girl.

Sentencing for 41-year-old Silvia Johnson (search), who pleaded guilty to two counts of misdemeanor sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, was postponed. A review hearing was set for Oct. 6. She could be sentenced to 58 years in prison.

The Arvada (search) woman held parties for teen-age boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004, according to investigators. They said she gave drugs and alcohol to eight boys and had sex with five. Johnson told police she wanted to be known as a "cool mom," authorities said.

On Sunday, Johnson was in an 2000 Jeep Liberty that rolled over after the teen drove off Interstate 25 and down an embankment, Colorado State Patrol Trooper Eric Wynn said.

Johnson and three other passengers her 14-year-old daughter, 11-year-old son and a 12-year-old boy were hospitalized with serious injuries, authorities said. Only the driver was wearing a seat belt and escaped serious injury, authorities said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170553,00.html

Wow, I want a cool mom just like her NOT!

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Isn't that disgusting?!?! I can tell you the guys I went to high school with would have thought it disgusting to be having sex with one's mom. EWWWWW.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jules
    Isn't that disgusting?!?! I can tell you the guys I went to high school with would have thought it disgusting to be having sex with one's mom. EWWWWW.....
    It's sad.. These kids won't respect her...they have enough peer pressure that they don't need some adult making it worse...

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast