812 users online (122 members and 690 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Man Steals 6 Year Olds Prescription Meds

Talk about cold. Noel Santoro opened the capsulses of a 6 year olds prescription meds and put them back in the bottle after he took them.

Someone from the childs school called his mom and told her the child was not behaving appropriately and it all came out.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=593092

Nice mugshot

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Talk about cold. Noel Santoro opened the capsulses of a 6 year olds prescription meds and put them back in the bottle after he took them.

Someone from the childs school called his mom and told her the child was not behaving appropriately and it all came out.

http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext?nxd_id=593092

Nice mugshot
    Rittalin, adderal or pain meds? Not pain meds cause the 6 yr old proably would'nt need daily doses that the school would notice a change in behavior. Well I guess if it was pain meds anybody could go thru withdrawl but I'm thinking behavior modification meds. Poor kid was probably messed up feeling. Especially if he had been on this med for awhile. Obviously it helps him if the school noticed a dfference.
    And how did this man get ahold of the bottle? Mom's boyfriend? And she was'nt aware of an other problems? I'd imagine if your desperate enough to take a 6 yr olds meds then you've had some on going substance abuse problems in the past.?

Addicts will do this sort of thing. Despicable. I also wonder how he gained access to these drugs and the time to tamper with them. Poor kid, must have felt all kinds of weird.
    I really hope that this isn't a boyfriend etc. He needs treatment. Stat
    England's dancing days are done...

Like stealing candy from a baby.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    Addicts will do this sort of thing. Despicable. I also wonder how he gained access to these drugs and the time to tamper with them. Poor kid, must have felt all kinds of weird.
    I really hope that this isn't a boyfriend etc. He needs treatment. Stat
    Worse. Stepfather. Mom said he had the child's medicine in the car and was out alllllllllll day which gave him access.

You're right. The guy has a bunch of mugshots out there and he's fried. Kooked out the gills. Each mugshot worse than the last. I saw some old Myspace photos of him and he at one time was a decent looking guy. He needs treatment.

Hoping the little guy is O.K. now. Hoping his mom finally "gets it".

Quote Originally Posted by TobyWong* View Post
    Rittalin, adderal or pain meds? Not pain meds cause the 6 yr old proably would'nt need daily doses that the school would notice a change in behavior. Well I guess if it was pain meds anybody could go thru withdrawl but I'm thinking behavior modification meds. Poor kid was probably messed up feeling. Especially if he had been on this med for awhile. Obviously it helps him if the school noticed a dfference.
    And how did this man get ahold of the bottle? Mom's boyfriend? And she was'nt aware of an other problems? I'd imagine if your desperate enough to take a 6 yr olds meds then you've had some on going substance abuse problems in the past.?

Judging from one of his mugshots besides the present I'm going to go with the Adderal.

http://images.jailbase.com/arrested/...21651.pic1.jpg

The mom had to know since he'd have to account for being locked up so much and that crazy *** looking expression on his face in some of the other mugshots.

Hoping they all get the help they need.

What a rotten thing to do. The poor kid who missed his medicine that he needed.

From the looks of him I'd say definitely a stimulant (Adderall, Ritalin etc.) But another possibility in a six year old is phenobarbital (a barbiturate) often used in pediatric seizure patients. Just a thought. Though, I think phenobarbital is usually in a tablet form. A child withdrawling from phenobarbital would likely have behavior strange enough to be noticed, even if not having active seizures.
    Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

When my sister was using, she stole her best friend's son's bottle entire bottle of adderal. He had just been diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis, with a short life expectancy. Due to the strict laws regarding stimulants, he had to go without his meds for that whole month.
    Evil don't look like anything...