814 users online (138 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - Khighla Parks, 15, raped & murdered, Willard, 20 Sept 2012

Missing Greene County Teen's Family Worried After Body Found In Truman Lake:

-

Khighla Parks is missing
    Authorities in Benton County have contacted their colleagues in Greene County about a missing teenager from Greene County who could possibly be connected to a weighted-down, female body that was recovered from Truman Lake on Sunday (09-30-12.)

“Yes, they’ve contacted us,” Arnott said. “They’re looking at several missing person reports.”

One of those missing persons authorities are considering is Khighla Parks, a 15-year-old girl from Willard who was last seen near the roundabout at the Springfield-Branson Regional airport on September 20th. Parks has run away previously and "ran with a fast crowd," according to her grandmother.

Bonnie Adams, who is Khighla's grandmother, says she has provided authorities with a hair and toothbrush belonging to Khighla and they are awaiting word on whether or not the remains found belong to their missing loved one. "The waiting is excruciating," said Adams.

Arnott says it's still too early to know if Parks is the victim found near Warsaw.

Authorities say the death of the young woman, who is described as 13 to 20 years old and roughly 5 feet, 8 inches tall, is definitely a homicide. Parks is approximately 5 feet, nine inches, according to Adams

Arnott says the turnaround for DNA determination is a fairly quick process "depending on how fast the Highway Patrol can get the DNA in the lab."

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/10/missing-greene-county-teens-family.html
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 10-06-2012 at 07:19 AM.
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

Authorities have confirmed that the body found floating in Truman Lake on September 30th was indeed Khighla Parks.

Authorities are asking anyone with any information about Khighla's murder to call the Benton County Sheriff's office at 660-438-6135 or the Greene County Sheriff's Office at 417-868-4040 or 9-1-1.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/10/missing-greene-county-teens-family.html

Jackson Browne

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

RIP Khighla

Body found in Truman Lake identified as missing Willard teen

http://www.news-leader.com/article/2...nd-truman-lake

10:55 PM, Oct 5, 2012

A missing 15-year-old Greene County girl has been identified as the woman found in Truman Lake on Sunday.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
    Rest in Peace Khighla.

15 year-old-girl murdered and put in body of water... weighted down!

RIP Khighla!

Oh this poor child...R.I.P. honey.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

There has been an arrest made in this case, according to persons who live in the town. I am still searching for a news link. Will post as soon as I find one.

A "person of interest" in Khighla Parks' homicide was arrested after a high speed chase in Dallas County. This came shortly before law enforcement officers were going to call a press conference to ask for help in locating Balbirni.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/10/person-of-interest-arrested-in-khighla.html
    Last edited by Kathee; 10-08-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Jackson Browne

Exclamation Arrest Made

"Smile It Irritates Those Who Wish To Destroy You"
    All statements made are my opinion unless linked to an MSM

Horrific! Rest in Peace Khigla.

A "person of interest" in Khighla LeAnn Parks' homicide was arrested after a high speed chase that ended in Dallas County.

Forty eight year-old Anthony James Balbirnie's arrest came just prior to authorities in Dallas County calling a press conference to ask for help in locating Balbirnie. But before that could happen, Greene County Sheriff's deputies spotted Balbirnie about 5:30 p.m. and started a high speed chase to apprehend him.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/10/person-of-interest-arrested-in-khighla.html

Jackson Browne

The Dallas County Sheriff's Department needs your help locating two more "persons of interest" in the investigation of Khighla Parks' murder.

The news that investigators are trying to find Desiree Siddens, 24, and Larry Warner, 39, for questioning came shortly after the probable cause statement against the first "person of interest," Anthony Balbirnie was released to the media this morning.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/10/charges-filed-against-balbirnie.html

Jackson Browne

The Dallas County Sheriff's Department needs your help locating two more "persons of interest" in the investigation of Khighla Parks' murder.

The news that investigators are trying to find Desiree Siddens, 24, and Larry Warner, 39, for questioning came shortly after the probable cause statement against the first "person of interest," Anthony Balbirnie was released to the media this morning.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/10/charges-filed-against-balbirnie.html

Jackson Browne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast