Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #3 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber34

Reaction score
This is why the UK should adopt the Amber Alert system

April Jones was last seen playing on her bicycle with friends near her home in the town around 7:30 BST on Monday.

She was seen getting into a light coloured van which then drove off.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19795761

563966_10151265600401393_1906087193_n.jpg

thread #1
thread #2

I am unable to continue on the new thread!
Please aid me
Thank you

I am unable to continue on the new thread!
Please aid me
Thank you

You are on the new thread...
Or do you mean the quoting thing? Sometimes the quote function goes wacky, but it is working for me.

I can't get #3

I see you loud and clear on the new thread...:)

Maybe I'm not doing something right!

Do you guys get this?
Thx

@ Opalsqueak63:

Sorry, I tried to quote you, but a new thread was started...so I will respond here as best as I can.....

I had the exact same question. I live in Canada, so I'm not familiar with support systems etc, in other countries, if indeed MB relied on some type of assistance.

On another note, there was talk last evening, or the evening before about mine shafts.

I can only pray that they find this precious child, to return her home to her family. This case is just gut-wrenching....I've had more than one tear role down my face.

Mine shafts don't give up their dead easily.

I live in an area with an abundance of closed mines and thus scores of mine shafts, some capped, some not so capped. The Kansas City mafia were said to use this resource to dispose of their late victims.

Also, in the last 20 years, searches have been made for a missing club dancer and two missing teenagers. In spite of, in the first instance especially, detailed tips, nothing has ever been found.

Here's the Telegraph link about the quarry again, it's toward the bottom.

Okay!
We are on here now!
I will regroup now and attend responses!
My heart is and has v
Been breaking for April!
thank you

@ Opalsqueak63:

Sorry, I tried to quote you, but a new thread was started...so I will respond here as best as I can.....

I had the exact same question. I live in Canada, so I'm not familiar with support systems etc, in other countries, if indeed MB relied on some type of assistance.

On another note, there was talk last evening, or the evening before about mine shafts.

I can only pray that they find this precious child, to return her home to her family. This case is just gut-wrenching....I've had more than one tear role down my face.

Hello there Jasper :)

Thanks for your reply. What I said was, "How on earth is a man, in and out of low paid manual labour, with periods of unemployment in between, a brood of young children to financially support, afford to rent a house like that all to himself, run Landrover Disco, and drink all that beer?

I would really like to know. Where was his money coming from?"

My answer to my own question is: no way could he possible afford that lifestyle with his income and commitments - even if was claiming benefits from the state and doing some work on the side, so how was he getting this money?

A person could make a lot of money using the internet to sell child *advertiser censored*.

You know, one way the police could be sure that she is deceased is if they found pictures. I don't know if they did, just saying!

Moo

Opalsqueak:Here's a serious question: How on earth is a man, in and out of low paid manual labour, with periods of unemployment in between, a brood of young children to financially support, afford to rent a house like that all to himself, run Landrover Disco, and drink all that beer?

I would really like to know. Where was his money coming from?

YOU AND ME BOTH :D

There was a case in the desert of San Diego, a lot of caves & shafts. Can't remember the name of the thread of the poor student that fell into one & was only discovered when a very long cable with a camera attached was lowered down and spotted him buried up to the waist in debri.

The trapped Chilean miners were 2000 feet underground - cameras saw them too. So it's possible to at see if she's there & then proceed to bring her to the surface.

Opalsqueak:Here's a serious question: How on earth is a man, in and out of low paid manual labour, with periods of unemployment in between, a brood of young children to financially support, afford to rent a house like that all to himself, run Landrover Disco, and drink all that beer?

I would really like to know. Where was his money coming from?

YOU AND ME BOTH :D

Yeah! because I live in a very similar sort of area - pretty, rural, very low wage economy, same sort of rented property, and there are 2 of us working our guts out, no kids to support, and we have nothing - let alone beer and landrovers!

Someone on here mentioned the Corris mineshaft before didn't they and said MB looked like the tour guide on the website?!? Is it the same mineshaft?

Someone on here mentioned the Corris mineshaft before didn't they and said MB looked like the tour guide on the website?!? Is it the same mineshaft?

The Guardian said it was a disused quarry, with mineshafts.

Does he work in quarrys? From what I've read he jumps from job to job.

Yeah! because I live in a very similar sort of area - pretty, rural, very low wage economy, same sort of rented property, and there are 2 of us working our guts out, no kids to support, and we have nothing - let alone beer and landrovers!

I too thought it strange his ability to rent a big house out of town, lots of money going for gas to fuel the car. He probably gets welfare when out of work & picks up side $$$ that isn't reported to the gov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie