GUILTY TX - Elizabeth Escalona for child abuse, Dallas, 2012

Let's not forget this part:

...also beat the toddler so badly that she suffered significant brain trauma and bleeding inside her skull.

I'm going to move this to Spotlight Crimes Against Children. After that, I have nothing to say except :mad: :mad: :mad:

Salem

Who has the child now? Where are the sibilings? Hope this puke never gets the children back again.

Bless these poor babies.

I think the sentencing is today.

Errrr, she has since had her fifth child since this attack.

Who has the child now? Where are the sibilings? Hope this puke never gets the children back again.

Bless these poor babies.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...-guilty-after-gluing-daughters-hands-to-wall/

The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services says that the daughter arrived at the hospital in critical condition, sustaining bruising and blunt force trauma. However, she has made a fast recovery and has no lasting medical issues.

All of Escalona’s children were immediately taken into state custody after the incident took place in September 2011, according to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. The children are currently still in Child Protective Services’ legal custody, but have been placed with a relative.

According to CPS, Escalona had been previously investigated for allegations of abuse and neglect of her older children.

And she has five children - this woman is a monster. She is simply not capable of caring for one child, let alone five of them.

And what with the neck tattoos? I've seen many mug shots with women (term being used loosely) with neck tats

She deserves to be executed. I say crucify her. :furious:

Someone should glue this woman's vagina to the wall for good... I hate this b*tch.

Wait.....the second article says:

On Sept. 10, Escalona, facing possible life in prison, but also eligible for deferred adjudication, will be sentenced by state District Judge Larry Mitchell, The Dallas Morning News reported. If Escalona receives deferred adjudication, she will not have a criminal conviction.

So she could get life, or nothing at all? How does THAT work? these poor babies.

Correction to my above post. Testimony is still ongoing.

Absolutely horrifying. Who does that???

Poor children :(

A disgusting monster who should never have had any children at all. (yet she has five).

Why do people who hate kids tend to have so many?

Wait.....the second article says:

On Sept. 10, Escalona, facing possible life in prison, but also eligible for deferred adjudication, will be sentenced by state District Judge Larry Mitchell, The Dallas Morning News reported. If Escalona receives deferred adjudication, she will not have a criminal conviction.

So she could get life, or nothing at all? How does THAT work? these poor babies.

Oh, that will never happen. She's going to get some serious time. Texas wants to make an example of her.

Bless the state of Texas, I hope they nail her to the wall. Ignorant <selfedit>

Seems like the whole family has a potty stigma. Grandma said "She changed Jocelyn, ran with the girl to her car, and told her son to drive them to the hospital." She found the girl hardly breathing, and her first reaction was to change her soiled underwear?

Some things are learned behaviors.

YAY! Just what she deserves. I have to say that I am tired of reading that she 'glued to childs hands to the wall' as though that was the worst of it! She almost killed her.

Kicking her and beating her into a coma with bleeding on her brain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back