770 users online (176 members and 594 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,894

    Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman Split

    http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...off-guard.html


    After 30 years of marriage very sad.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,086
    Bummer. Love them both, and I hope they treat one another well and with respect. Sounds like it's amicable.

    Bummer, though.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-vkYuTpy2I"]How Danny DeVito got Rhea Perlman - YouTube[/ame]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,086
    Steely.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Steely.
    What?! What'd I do?!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    What?! What'd I do?!
    Rhea is beyond adorable-- any man should count himself among the very lucky to have even a chance with such a gem of a human being. Hrumph.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post
    Rhea is beyond adorable-- any man should count himself among the very lucky to have even a chance with such a gem of a human being. Hrumph.
    BBM






    I'm not saying she isn't a good person, but c'mon.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,894
    They where so cute together, it's sad.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    BBM






    I'm not saying she isn't a good person, but c'mon.


    Pssst, what about her brother, Ron?!

    (I'd like to meet their parents.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post


    Pssst, what about her brother, Ron?!

    (I'd like to meet their parents.)
    I didn't know Ron was her brother.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiche View Post


    Pssst, what about her brother, Ron?!

    (I'd like to meet their parents.)
    I believe Rhea only has a sister, who was a writer/editor on Cheers.

    Ron Perelman (Revlon/Ellen Barkin) and the actor, Ron Perlman, are no relation to Rhea. Not sure her parents are alive. I may have missed the joke!

    Sorry to hear that Rhea and Danny are broken up. Great Hollywood couple for three decades.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    http://m.nypost.com/;s=kZMjYrIAjN_8H...9trcffT49dOLYM

    Danny DeVito’s 'wandering eye' caused split from Rhea Perlman
    Last Updated: 9:48 AM, October 9, 2012

    ...The news blindsided Hollywood yesterday but according to RadarOnline, the last 10 years of their relationship was “hanging by a thread.”

    Perlman was allegedly fed up with DeVito’s “flirty and inappropriate ways” and gave him the boot for his wandering eye.

    “He may not appear to be a ladies’ man, but Danny certainly gets a lot of female attention,” a source close to the family told the gossip site. “Danny can be quite the flirt and because of his powerful status in Hollywood, he’s not ashamed to abuse his position and chat up young, aspiring woman looking to make it in the industry....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    http://m.nypost.com/;s=kZMjYrIAjN_8H...9trcffT49dOLYM

    Danny DeVito’s 'wandering eye' caused split from Rhea Perlman
    Last Updated: 9:48 AM, October 9, 2012

    ...The news blindsided Hollywood yesterday but according to RadarOnline, the last 10 years of their relationship was “hanging by a thread.”

    Perlman was allegedly fed up with DeVito’s “flirty and inappropriate ways” and gave him the boot for his wandering eye.

    “He may not appear to be a ladies’ man, but Danny certainly gets a lot of female attention,” a source close to the family told the gossip site. “Danny can be quite the flirt and because of his powerful status in Hollywood, he’s not ashamed to abuse his position and chat up young, aspiring woman looking to make it in the industry....
    Is it ok if I refuse to believe this? I really don't see young aspiring actresses falling for this guy. Seems like they would see him more as a father figure.
    And the Ron Perlman comment was hilarious!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SoBeCzar View Post
    Is it ok if I refuse to believe this? I really don't see young aspiring actresses falling for this guy. Seems like they would see him more as a father figure.
    And the Ron Perlman comment was hilarious!
    It's okay to refuse to believe it but I've known more than one man who has problems with becoming a senior citizen and starts trying to pick up younger women as a result. Many call it "mid-life crisis".

    Here's another celebrity who seems to have the same problem and in his case, found his dream girl.

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141107"]"Lost" Actor (51) Marries 16 YR Old - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559
    Quote Originally Posted by SoBeCzar View Post
    Is it ok if I refuse to believe this? I really don't see young aspiring actresses falling for this guy. Seems like they would see him more as a father figure.
    And the Ron Perlman comment was hilarious!
    Some young actress' will do anything to make it. JMO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY FL - David Rhea, 39, killed in home invasion, Pinellas Park, 7 May 2012
    By zwiebel in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2014, 08:00 AM