GUILTY TX - Aiden, 4 mos, & Jahiem Walker, 6 mos, beaten to death, Angleton, 2011/2012

peeples

Reaction score
I will not say what I'd like to do to this woman..

http://www.click2houston.com/news/M...78/16905310/-/1288uaq/-/index.html?hpt=ju_bn5

Kristi-An Walker, 20

"She was irritated with the crying and all that stuff
she didn't actually perform CPR. She pretended to do CPR,
She claims on both occasions she would throw the kids up against the wall," "She would throw them in the baby seat. She would bump them up against furniture and all stuff like that.

Oh peeples, me too. Me too.

This woman is only 20, with 3 kids-2 of which she is accused of killing. And pregnant again. Why do people like this keep on reproducing is beyond my understanding. Hasn't she heard of birth control?

This is one of those cases that I am all for mandatory sterilization - sorry but her rights do not matter a bit to me. I know that sounds horrible but this is ridiculous and there is just no excuse.

OK if she killed her first two, why wasn't she in prison?

Why was she even ABLE to have sex?

This is one of those cases that I am all for mandatory sterilization - sorry but her rights do not matter a bit to me. I know that sounds horrible but this is ridiculous and there is just no excuse.

No it does not sound horrible. This is something that needs to happen. When you commit certain crimes you should be sterilized. The rights of the innocent should always come before the rights of criminals.

Sadly I am starting to see more and more people who care less when a mother kills her infant or young child. I only hope things turn around before it becomes the "norm".

What I don't understand is how she was able to get away with the first murder. Didn't someone question why this baby had blunt force trauma? Didn't it occur to anyone that the mother had abused the baby? Maybe if she had been locked up the second baby wouldn't have been born to be killed also.

This woman is only 20, with 3 kids-2 of which she is accused of killing. And pregnant again. Why do people like this keep on reproducing is beyond my understanding. Hasn't she heard of birth control?

my guess is because she can collect welfare and/or food stamps and she has nothing else in her life

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back