1588 users online (343 members and 1245 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Aiden, 4 mos, & Jahiem Walker, 6 mos, beaten to death by mom, 2011/2012

I will not say what I'd like to do to this woman..

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Mo...tml?hpt=ju_bn5

Kristi-An Walker, 20

"She was irritated with the crying and all that stuff
    she didn't actually perform CPR. She pretended to do CPR,
    She claims on both occasions she would throw the kids up against the wall," "She would throw them in the baby seat. She would bump them up against furniture and all stuff like that.

Oh peeples, me too. Me too.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

This woman is only 20, with 3 kids-2 of which she is accused of killing. And pregnant again. Why do people like this keep on reproducing is beyond my understanding. Hasn't she heard of birth control?
    Just my opinion

This is one of those cases that I am all for mandatory sterilization - sorry but her rights do not matter a bit to me. I know that sounds horrible but this is ridiculous and there is just no excuse.
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

OK if she killed her first two, why wasn't she in prison?

Why was she even ABLE to have sex?
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaLatte View Post
    This is one of those cases that I am all for mandatory sterilization - sorry but her rights do not matter a bit to me. I know that sounds horrible but this is ridiculous and there is just no excuse.
    No it does not sound horrible. This is something that needs to happen. When you commit certain crimes you should be sterilized. The rights of the innocent should always come before the rights of criminals.

Sadly I am starting to see more and more people who care less when a mother kills her infant or young child. I only hope things turn around before it becomes the "norm".

What I don't understand is how she was able to get away with the first murder. Didn't someone question why this baby had blunt force trauma? Didn't it occur to anyone that the mother had abused the baby? Maybe if she had been locked up the second baby wouldn't have been born to be killed also.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    This woman is only 20, with 3 kids-2 of which she is accused of killing. And pregnant again. Why do people like this keep on reproducing is beyond my understanding. Hasn't she heard of birth control?
    my guess is because she can collect welfare and/or food stamps and she has nothing else in her life

Kristi-An Courtney Walker was convicted in 2014 of injury to a child and murder/ criminal episode (whatever that means...). She was sentenced to 35 years for each charge.

TDCJ number: 01916868
    Projected Release Date: 2047-07-26
    Parole Eligibility Date: 2030-01-24

https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/Offe...arch/index.jsp

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    Kristi-An Courtney Walker was convicted in 2014 of injury to a child and murder/ criminal episode (whatever that means...). She was sentenced to 35 years for each charge.

TDCJ number: 01916868
    Projected Release Date: 2047-07-26
    Parole Eligibility Date: 2030-01-24

https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/Offe...arch/index.jsp
    You never disappoint Ray!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890