815 users online (107 members and 708 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can anyone help please?

For some time I've been posting on a thread that is now in the Parking Lot (Amy Bradley thread).

Suddenly I'm being denied access.

If I've been barred then I would really like to know why and also surely it would have been the decent thing to PM me and advise me?

I have only ever been polite and respectful on the thread and have NO idea why I am being denied access.

Any guidance much appreciated

Management pulled the file to review it. There may be some forum violations and everyone will be informed at the end of the review. I'll make a note in there for you guys.

There isn't enough time to PM all the members who have showed an interest in that case.

ETA: I looked and it already says "pulled for review".

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Management pulled the file to review it. There may be some forum violations and everyone will be informed at the end of the review. I'll make a note in there for you guys.

There isn't enough time to PM all the members who have showed an interest in that case.

ETA: I looked and it already says "pulled for review".

Thank you.

I didn't get the 'pulled for review' - I just got a message telling me I was denied access. I thus assumed the thread was still active but that I had been barred - of course I wouldn't expect everyone to get PMs when a thread is pulled for review

If you got banned believe me you'd know! LOL
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Tabs1 View Post
    Thank you.

I didn't get the 'pulled for review' - I just got a message telling me I was denied access. I thus assumed the thread was still active but that I had been barred - of course I wouldn't expect everyone to get PMs when a thread is pulled for review
    It's a good way to make everyone go "oh no, what'd I say that I shouldn't have" and then we all rush off to review TOS (which Martha says is "a good thing")

Hang onto yer hat Tabs ... i'm sure it'll be back after all inappropriate content is deleted.

Question

Once I add a signature/image to my posts, is it retroactive? I mean does it only show up on what I post from now forward, or does it show on all of my posts?

TIA!

ETA: Answered my own question.
    RIP Jessica Ridgeway
    2002-2012

http://i47.tinypic.com/15yaw6c.jpg

It does not show up on your older posts. This is the first post that I see it on.

Salem

ETA: LOL - I see you figured it out

Is there still no active Amy Bradley thread?
    “If we believe that humanity may transcend tooth and claw, if we believe diverse races & creeds can share this world as peaceably as the orphans share their candlenut tree, if we believe leaders must be just, violence muzzled, power accountable & the riches of the Earth & its Oceans shared equitably, such a world will come to pass.”
    -David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

Quote Originally Posted by Rilke View Post

Is there still no active Amy Bradley thread?
    Hope this one works for you!
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...187717&page=14

Thank you very much; I don't know why I couldn't find it.
    “If we believe that humanity may transcend tooth and claw, if we believe diverse races & creeds can share this world as peaceably as the orphans share their candlenut tree, if we believe leaders must be just, violence muzzled, power accountable & the riches of the Earth & its Oceans shared equitably, such a world will come to pass.”
    -David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas

I'm getting the access denied message on the Amy Bradley thread...has it been pulled for review?

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by milkymama View Post
    I'm getting the access denied message on the Amy Bradley thread...has it been pulled for review?
    Me too !!
    Trying to access via subscription e-mail link.
    Thank You
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by milkymama View Post
    Ditto! Cannot recall anything controversial, but maybe I missed it (hope it wasn't me!)

It's like completely 100% gone. Even when I tried to look in my own profile stats to find my posts in that thread, those are gone too.

Amy Bradley's thread is temporarily unavailable. We'll return it as soon as possible, but it won't be tonight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast