Can anyone help please?

Tabs1

Reaction score
For some time I've been posting on a thread that is now in the Parking Lot (Amy Bradley thread).

Suddenly I'm being denied access.

If I've been barred then I would really like to know why and also surely it would have been the decent thing to PM me and advise me?

I have only ever been polite and respectful on the thread and have NO idea why I am being denied access.

Any guidance much appreciated :)

Management pulled the file to review it. There may be some forum violations and everyone will be informed at the end of the review. I'll make a note in there for you guys.

There isn't enough time to PM all the members who have showed an interest in that case.

ETA: I looked and it already says "pulled for review".

Management pulled the file to review it. There may be some forum violations and everyone will be informed at the end of the review. I'll make a note in there for you guys.

There isn't enough time to PM all the members who have showed an interest in that case.

ETA: I looked and it already says "pulled for review".

Thank you.

I didn't get the 'pulled for review' - I just got a message telling me I was denied access. I thus assumed the thread was still active but that I had been barred - of course I wouldn't expect everyone to get PMs when a thread is pulled for review :)

If you got banned believe me you'd know! LOL :)

Thank you.

I didn't get the 'pulled for review' - I just got a message telling me I was denied access. I thus assumed the thread was still active but that I had been barred - of course I wouldn't expect everyone to get PMs when a thread is pulled for review :)

It's a good way to make everyone go "oh no, what'd I say that I shouldn't have" and then we all rush off to review TOS (which Martha says is "a good thing") ;)

Hang onto yer hat Tabs ... i'm sure it'll be back after all inappropriate content is deleted.

Once I add a signature/image to my posts, is it retroactive? I mean does it only show up on what I post from now forward, or does it show on all of my posts?

TIA!

ETA: Answered my own question. :)

It does not show up on your older posts. This is the first post that I see it on.

Salem

ETA: LOL - I see you figured it out :)

:bump:

Is there still no active Amy Bradley thread?

Thank you very much; I don't know why I couldn't find it.

I'm getting the access denied message on the Amy Bradley thread...has it been pulled for review?

I'm getting the access denied message on the Amy Bradley thread...has it been pulled for review?

Me too !!
Trying to access via subscription e-mail link.
Thank You

Ditto! Cannot recall anything controversial, but maybe I missed it (hope it wasn't me!)

It's like completely 100% gone. Even when I tried to look in my own profile stats to find my posts in that thread, those are gone too.

Amy Bradley's thread is temporarily unavailable. We'll return it as soon as possible, but it won't be tonight.

having difficulty with my avatar..TEST.

Can anyone tell me the max avatar size of a GIF on WS? still trying to figure out why mine doesn't upload :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back