1099 users online (270 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76
Results 1,126 to 1,139 of 1139
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber34 View Post
    I think they said it was snowing or was on the verge of snow when Jessica was abducted. Someone posted a few pages back that it was raining (at the time of posting, not at the time of abduction), and commenting that rain was rare in Colorado.

Footwarrior will likely know, being a local.
    It had snowed/rained in the early morning on that Friday. We had about an inch of snow down south here (on grass, not roads), but I have friends up north who got mostly rain. Saturday was also cold, and drizzly at times, I think. So yes, there would have been mud. Sunday was warmer and sunny.

Quote Originally Posted by Footwarrior View Post
    On windy days trash can blow out of the landfill to the west of that site before they get it covered. Waste Management operates the landfill and sends a crew every once in a while to pick up the trash along the road. I don't know if they do it on a regular schedule or just when needed.
    Do you know if they've searched that landfill? Seems kind of obvious ...

This picture is interesting because the blue tarp is covering the TOP of the drain and not the actual opening of the pipe. I don't see anything below the fence line where others have said her body was discovered. Is it possible she blends in with the grass/ground?

When was this picture taken?

If they had a tarp, wouldn't they have covered the body first?

Self edit: This picture is probably from the next morning after the body had been collected. Nothing to see here. Move right along.

Quote Originally Posted by pinto View Post
    Do you know if they've searched that landfill? Seems kind of obvious ...
    They had search teams along Colorado 93 near the landfill entrance yesterday, but I don't know if there has been any searching inside the landfill.

Quote Originally Posted by armcha1r_detect1ve View Post
    This picture is interesting because the blue tarp is covering the TOP of the drain and not the actual opening of the pipe. I don't see anything below the fence line where others have said her body was discovered. Is it possible she blends in with the grass/ground?

When was this picture taken?

If they had a tarp, wouldn't they have covered the body first?

Self edit: This picture is probably from the next morning after the body had been collected. Nothing to see here. Move right along.
    That is correct. The body was removed wednesday night, the photo of the blue tarp was taken thursday morning.

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    So, the comments posted that I read last night (killer! baby snatcher! candy-luring-pervert!) was indeed hysteria.

- He's not luring kids with candy.

- He's not the JR killer.

- He's just kind of dumb to try and talk to anyone under the age of 18 with the community ramped-up full-on paranoia and stupid to try and get a teen to talk to his ex-girlfriend.

Good for him for immediately turning himself in. He's much safer doing that than driving around in that community.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Looking at the tarp picture, if it's right near that drainage pipe, it seems plausible its covering footprints and that the perp stood over what would be the drainage pipe to toss her over the fence. If the ground was wet or slippery, standing on that part would be the most stable.
    It's only my opinion. But sometimes the truth hurts.

Jefferson County Sheriff: Abduction Attempt A Misunderstanding: Article: A situation between exes is now believed to be the reason a man approached a 13-year-old boy, rather than an abduction attempt.

Authorities were called to a neighborhood in Golden Saturday evening by the teen's mother, who snapped a photograph of the suspect sitting in a blue car shortly after he approached her son. The car matched the description of the suspect vehicle in two attempted kidnappings in Arvada, inciting a manhunt in the Denver area.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/J...174090311.html

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    So, the comments posted that I read last night (killer! baby snatcher! candy-luring-pervert!) was indeed hysteria.

- He's just kind of dumb to try and talk to anyone under the age of 18 with the community ramped-up full-on paranoia and stupid to try and get a teen to talk to his ex-girlfriend.

Good for him for immediately turning himself in. He's much safer doing that than driving around in that community.
    Yeah, poor kid. If he's like most teenage boys, he might not have even heard of any of this. Probably the Jessica thing, but not that someone in a blue sedan was luring kids.

There will certainly be hysteria, because of what's going on. I'm really glad that people are alert, but I hope no innocents get caught up.

I try to be pretty even keeled about this stuff, but it just shows how we ignore certain evidence that doesn't fit -- this guy yesterday had long hair, candy man didn't ... I just thought, A wig, and kept believing he was the one. (Not the Jessica killer, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post

All true. He was just stalking his ex-girlfriend. MOO
    MOO
    Delphi Murders -- Six Thousand Billboards Across the USA
    Reply with Quote is everyone's friend.
    “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.” Patrick Moynihan
    #metoo

forum loading problem quick fixes: ad-block plug-in or disable flash

Ok, new thread is ready to go, will be closing this one in a few. Please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187725"]Found Deceased CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thank you Imamaze!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76