849 users online (114 members and 735 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

New evidence is surfacing. Let's discuss it here.
    Last edited by bessie; 10-16-2012 at 02:47 AM.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Just wondering if a new thread was started that I missed? It's been silent for days. Hope all is well with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkg005 View Post
    Just wondering if a new thread was started that I missed? It's been silent for days. Hope all is well with everyone.
    It is quiet!

But this is amazing:
    The task force review a total of 12660 license plates that were sent in as result of the investigation.

When we did make the arrest and we confiscated the defendant’s phone, we identified, researched, and investigated 9063 phone numbers on the suspects cell phone.

We obtained 36 search warrants because of different locations in the state and in Texas.
    from Chief Craft
    read more
    http://kpel965.com/chief-craft-descr...afayette-live/

Chief Craft "We canvased 354 businesses to obtain the few seconds of video we have on the truck, and actually our best video comes from city hall."

I wish I could see that video.....
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

That is just too funny!

Thanks for posting the above link. I was quite surprised when I was told by a reliable source that he put 1400 miles on the car that he had rented but the 9000 telephone numbers blows me away. I have been working forty years and I couldn't put a dent in that many phone numbers.
    Where did he go?????
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

9063 phone numbers??? how in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Mom View Post
    Chief Craft "We canvased 354 businesses to obtain the few seconds of video we have on the truck, and actually our best video comes from city hall."

I wish I could see that video.....
    You and me both! I want to hear the interrogation tapes. Has anyone heard whether or not he took a polygraph?

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Mom View Post
    Where did he go?????
    Don't know but I would like to probably up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by danzn16 View Post
    9063 phone numbers??? how in the world?
    Just get creepier and creepier. Wonder if he would follow women home and then use reverse look up to get their name and numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by kjnmom View Post
    It is quiet!

But this is amazing:
    The task force review a total of 12660 license plates that were sent in as result of the investigation.

When we did make the arrest and we confiscated the defendant’s phone, we identified, researched, and investigated 9063 phone numbers on the suspects cell phone.

We obtained 36 search warrants because of different locations in the state and in Texas.
    from Chief Craft
    read more
    http://kpel965.com/chief-craft-descr...afayette-live/
    9,063 phone #'s? OMG.

Thank-you, Mickey, for being so brave to take down an evil monster.

Not sure if you all have heard- an 11 year old girl was abducted recently in Cody, Wyoming. She and two friends were walking outside when a man stopped them and asked for help finding his lost dog. She went with him, her friends did not. He had all sorts of sick pictures of girls in his truck. He put a bag over her head and raped her. She kicked him in the nose. He let her go (don't really have the details here as to whether he let her go or she got away or some combination of both). Hunters found her walking on the sides of a road in the mountains crying.

When I think about het his little eleven year old girl putting up such a struggle against her abductor, I think she may have had an angel with her that day- maybe even an angel named Mickey Shunick- helping her beat up/kick in the nose and later somehow get free from her abductor. The little victim surely seems to have put up a Mickey-sized fight. She's a mini-Mighty Mickey.
    (and here's the little girl's thread on WS: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8450308"]Found Alive WY - AMBER ALERT: 11 year Old, Cody, 8 October 2012 - Page 11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame])
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dreama dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person. - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

The fact that LE is putting so much investigation into Ali Lowitzer makes me wonder if her phone number was among those in that list, and perhaps the way that lead them to begin investigating others disappearances.

You and me both! I want to hear the interrogation tapes. Has anyone heard whether or not he took a polygraph?
    I suspect you will never hear the actual interrogation tapes.

Everyone on bsls mylife profile on his friends list is a girl. No males at all. Creeper.

To the above... He has women from Canada and Minnesota on his friends. They have their mylife phone number available to those on their friends list. Did Brandon have their number through that Site? Seeing where he was talking to women, as far as Canada and other states across the u. S.makes me not eliminate murders across other states not far from Louisiana that might have previously been thought of as not a place he'd visit.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast