Brandon Scott Lavergne - New Evidence Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
New evidence is surfacing. Let's discuss it here.

Just wondering if a new thread was started that I missed? It's been silent for days. Hope all is well with everyone.

Just wondering if a new thread was started that I missed? It's been silent for days. Hope all is well with everyone.

It is quiet!

But this is amazing:
The task force review a total of 12660 license plates that were sent in as result of the investigation.

When we did make the arrest and we confiscated the defendant’s phone, we identified, researched, and investigated 9063 phone numbers on the suspects cell phone.

We obtained 36 search warrants because of different locations in the state and in Texas.
from Chief Craft
read more
http://kpel965.com/chief-craft-describes-magnitude-of-the-shunick-investigation-lafayette-live/

Chief Craft "We canvased 354 businesses to obtain the few seconds of video we have on the truck, and actually our best video comes from city hall."

I wish I could see that video.....

That is just too funny!

Thanks for posting the above link. I was quite surprised when I was told by a reliable source that he put 1400 miles on the car that he had rented but the 9000 telephone numbers blows me away. I have been working forty years and I couldn't put a dent in that many phone numbers.

Where did he go?????

9063 phone numbers??? how in the world?

Chief Craft "We canvased 354 businesses to obtain the few seconds of video we have on the truck, and actually our best video comes from city hall."

I wish I could see that video.....

You and me both! I want to hear the interrogation tapes. Has anyone heard whether or not he took a polygraph?

It is quiet!

But this is amazing:
The task force review a total of 12660 license plates that were sent in as result of the investigation.

When we did make the arrest and we confiscated the defendant’s phone, we identified, researched, and investigated 9063 phone numbers on the suspects cell phone.

We obtained 36 search warrants because of different locations in the state and in Texas.
from Chief Craft
read more
http://kpel965.com/chief-craft-describes-magnitude-of-the-shunick-investigation-lafayette-live/

9,063 phone #'s? OMG. :(

Thank-you, Mickey, for being so brave to take down an evil monster.

Not sure if you all have heard- an 11 year old girl was abducted recently in Cody, Wyoming. She and two friends were walking outside when a man stopped them and asked for help finding his lost dog. She went with him, her friends did not. He had all sorts of sick pictures of girls in his truck. He put a bag over her head and raped her. She kicked him in the nose. He let her go (don't really have the details here as to whether he let her go or she got away or some combination of both). Hunters found her walking on the sides of a road in the mountains crying.

When I think about het his little eleven year old girl putting up such a struggle against her abductor, I think she may have had an angel with her that day- maybe even an angel named Mickey Shunick- helping her beat up/kick in the nose and later somehow get free from her abductor. The little victim surely seems to have put up a Mickey-sized fight. She's a mini-Mighty Mickey.
(and here's the little girl's thread on WS: [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8450308"]Found Alive WY - AMBER ALERT: 11 year Old, Cody, 8 October 2012 - Page 11 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame])

The fact that LE is putting so much investigation into Ali Lowitzer makes me wonder if her phone number was among those in that list, and perhaps the way that lead them to begin investigating others disappearances.

You and me both! I want to hear the interrogation tapes. Has anyone heard whether or not he took a polygraph?

I suspect you will never hear the actual interrogation tapes.

Everyone on bsls mylife profile on his friends list is a girl. No males at all. Creeper.

To the above... He has women from Canada and Minnesota on his friends. They have their mylife phone number available to those on their friends list. Did Brandon have their number through that Site? Seeing where he was talking to women, as far as Canada and other states across the u. S.makes me not eliminate murders across other states not far from Louisiana that might have previously been thought of as not a place he'd visit.

To the above... He has women from Canada and Minnesota on his friends. They have their mylife phone number available to those on their friends list. Did Brandon have their number through that Site? Seeing where he was talking to women, as far as Canada and other states across the u. S.makes me not eliminate murders across other states not far from Louisiana that might have previously been thought of as not a place he'd visit.

From what I've heard he did do some flying. I don't believe anyone was out of his reach.

It is quiet!

But this is amazing:

from Chief Craft
read more

Maybe that number was a misprint? But irregardless, 90 numbers would be a huge amount, at least for me...good gosh...wonder what kind of phone bills he had!

It seems he was obsessed with having women in his life; yet, highly disliked them, at the same time! Very passive - aggressive! IMO (Maybe goes back to a feeling of abandonment by a female/s in his life, but I'm not making excuses for his behavior, whatsoever!)

Katc has a story of BSL and Credit is being given to Adam4LSU on TD for tipping off police. They showed the burned DWT!! More at 6 pm.

EVIDENCE HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Erin Steuber with KATC TV 3 just posted that she spent the whole day at the DA's office going over the case against BSL. Report at 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401