French kissing can be so dirty

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Scientists say more than 40,000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria are exchanged during a typical French kiss.

The study says couples also exchange 0.7 grams of protein, 0.45 grams of fat and 0.19 grams of other organic substances.

The results come from a study carried out to publicise the advantages of good oral hygene in Sweden.

Swedish pharmacies taking part in the campaign are also looking for a couple to break the world record in kissing on Valentine's Day.

They urge people to eat healthily, brush their teeth under medical supervision and use different types of dental floss in preparation for .

The marathon kiss will be broadcast live on the Swedish Pharmaceutical Association's website on February 14.

They say they want to urge repsonsible kissing which can have advantages as well, for example if the couple chosen beat the last record the Swedes estimate they will have burned at least 7,436 calories.

The current French-kissing record is held by Louisa Almedovar and Rich Langley, from New Jersey, who kissed for 30 hours, 59 minutes and 27 seconds in 2001.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1259280.html?menu=

Casshew said:
The current French-kissing record is held by Louisa Almedovar and Rich Langley, from New Jersey, who kissed for 30 hours, 59 minutes and 27 seconds in 2001.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1259280.html?menu=

My first thought was "Gosh didn't they get hungry..."

Casshew said:
The study says couples also exchange 0.7 grams of protein, 0.45 grams of fat and 0.19 grams of other organic substances.

My second thought was "Of course not, think of all the protein and organic substances they must have been getting."

Seriously...Who has that kinda time?

Ike said:
My first thought was "Gosh didn't they get hungry..."

My second thought was "Of course not, think of all the protein and organic substances they must have been getting."

Seriously...Who has that kinda time?
I was wondering how they, um, used the facilities. :angel:

Arielle said:
I was wondering how they, um, used the facilities. :angel:

I wondered about that too. I guess they went together? :confused:

Ike said:
I wondered about that too. I guess they went together? :confused:
I just lost my appetite for french kisses. Think I'll stick with Hershey's ;)

What is a FRENCH KISS? :blushing:

I think you Americans call them "Freedom Kisses" now (like your freedom fries and freedom toast)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back