1054 users online (215 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MADELINE AUMILLER - Whereabouts Unknown since Feb '12; DL found in BSL's possession

Madeline Aumiller's wallet and driver's license were found in BSL's possession on July 5 during the Mickey Shunick investigation. LE also found her deceased father's ID.

Aumiller, from Beaumont, TX, is in her 50's. She has not contacted family members nor accessed her bank account since February, 2012. At this time, she is not officially missing.

According information in the investigative files released on Monday, detectives found the wallet and driver’s license of a Texas woman named Madeline Aumiller in a search of Lavergne’s Church Point home on July 5.
    http://theadvocate.com/home/4158293-...-turns-up-link

Police said they were unable to find Aumiller, but did speak to her brother, who said she had been living with him until he asked her to move out. He gave her a car and was depositng money into her bank account. But he told police after several attempts, he was never able to contact his sister. The brother told police he noticed in April that she had not accessed her bank account for six to eight weeks. And as of July he still had not heard from her.
    http://www.katc.com/news/tx-woman-s-...ng-for-months/

Prosecutor Roger Hamilton, who was involved in the Shunick investigation, said Monday that information about the driver's license was forwarded to other jurisdictions outside of Louisiana but that he has heard nothing about whether the woman has been located or whether Lavergne was connected to her in any way.
    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ssing_tex.html
    PDF released 10/16/2012, see p.7
    Last edited by bessie; 10-17-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

http://www.katc.com/news/tx-woman-s-...ng-for-months/

Court documents also reveal another story from a woman in Austin, Texas, claiming to be pregnant with Lavergne's child. The woman told police that Lavergne told her about a woman he picked up hitch-hiking in Beaumont who ran from his truck in Round Rock, Texas. Police said the description of the woman in the story matches Aumiller.

It's sad that this is all the info we have at the moment. I wish her brother would officially file a missing persons report.

Me, too, GFK. At least her name is out there now. Someone might come forward with information.

ETA: Reading the report again (PDF see p. 7), it says she might be known under a different name. Unfortunately, the name is redacted.

Also, it seems the brother might have passed away since July(??)
    Last edited by bessie; 10-17-2012 at 07:31 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Me, too, GFK. At least her name is out there now. Someone might come forward with information.

ETA: Reading the report again (PDF see p. 7), it says she might be known under a different name. Unfortunately, the name is redacted.

Also, it seems the brother might have passed away since July(??)
    BBM

I took that as the owner of _________. Is the one that is now deceased.

Have no clue, but that's what I thought when I read it last night. It kind of struck me when I read because I instantly thought of the owner of a popular nightclub here in Lafayette, who died a few months ago in an accident. The club used to be the place to be back in the late 90's and recently has had somewhat of a comeback.

You're right, designlove. I see that now.

For some reason I'm having so trouble reading the pdf. I think it's all of the redactions.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Ok now that's concerning.

Not only for the missing woman, but also the fact that she is way out of Mickey's age range.

This implies that this guy is not fussy who his victims are.

He could be involved in many disappearances that have not yet been suspected as foul play.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

If she has stopped accessing her $ in the bank, then I think she is no longer with us. I think she is probably dead.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Ok now that's concerning.

Not only for the missing woman, but also the fact that she is way out of Mickey's age range.

This implies that this guy is not fussy who his victims are.

He could be involved in many disappearances that have not yet been suspected as foul play.
    He was 20 when he killed 34 year old Lisa Pate. I believe any woman is his type of victim.

Maybe good news re Madeline;

http://www.armyfestivalofthearts.com/index.php/polk/

FORT POLK
    TBA - June 30, 2012 @ Showboat Theatre, 6:00pm
    LIGHT DESIGN AND EXECUTION...........MADELINE AUMILLER [CIVILIAN]
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

Smile

I've known Madeline off and on for 25 years.Her Degrees were in dance and theater !!

You might have hit the jackpot ! All of a sudden I feel a powerful wave of hope running through me !

Quote Originally Posted by flickeringflame View Post
    I've known Madeline off and on for 25 years.Her Degrees were in dance and theater !!

You might have hit the jackpot ! All of a sudden I feel a powerful wave of hope running through me !
    Is she even missing?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Thank you to Bessie for starting this thread!
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Quote Originally Posted by flickeringflame View Post

Can you tell us where she attended college? That might be a start for more info.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

Lamar Undergrad/Texas State University Postgrad

If I remember correctly !!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast