1132 users online (161 members and 971 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Actually, it was B4igo2it who posted the lead just seven hours after the thread opened!

I'll let B4 tell the rest of the story when s/he's ready.
    This is such wonderful news! Although it may not make sense to some I would imagine that Madeline will be thrilled finding out her father's wallet has been found and she hopefully will get it back. I'm sure it meant something to her.

Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    That is exactly how I feel also! Sometimes we wonder about the endless hours of research and time spent working cases, and we don't even know these individuals, but after awhile, it's as if we all become family ... and what a wonderful family we are here at Websleuths! I just love everyone
    Amazing job B4!

Hey! Look who's posting in here! My ole buddy CajunGirl!

Bessie told me what you guys did in here. I am so thankful to ALL of you! I especially want to thank B4igo2it and LAFtoSpring. But I know you ALL helped lead them to the final outcome.

It's work like this that makes a difference. Now LE can focus on those who need their help and not worry about Madeline.

Am I imagining it, or does this read like a love story? There may be the makings of a book or movie here. I pray it has a happily everafter ending....
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

B4,

You did a really great thing IMO, by giving us the lead about the theatre and her involvement!!!!!! I'm quite sure that's where LE went to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Hey! Look who's posting in here! My ole buddy CajunGirl!
    Kimster my fav alien!

Wow...I am in awe! Wonderful that she is found! I hope that we get to hear what she has to say about BSL! Good job, good people of WS! And good job to those of you who are friends of Madeleine for caring--not only about her, but about trying to resolve these issues so that we can fully understand what has transpired. Who knows what this discovery will lead to!

Thanks to everyone who posted. Now that we know MA is safe, there's really nothing else to say. Out of respect for her privacy, I think it's a good idea to go ahead and close the thread now. If there are any updates, we can re-open it later.

PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11