MADELINE AUMILLER - Whereabouts Unknown since Feb '12; DL found in BSL's possession

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Madeline Aumiller's wallet and driver's license were found in BSL's possession on July 5 during the Mickey Shunick investigation. LE also found her deceased father's ID.

Aumiller, from Beaumont, TX, is in her 50's. She has not contacted family members nor accessed her bank account since February, 2012. At this time, she is not officially missing.

According information in the investigative files released on Monday, detectives found the wallet and driver’s license of a Texas woman named Madeline Aumiller in a search of Lavergne’s Church Point home on July 5.
http://theadvocate.com/home/4158293-125/lavergne-case-turns-up-link

Police said they were unable to find Aumiller, but did speak to her brother, who said she had been living with him until he asked her to move out. He gave her a car and was depositng money into her bank account. But he told police after several attempts, he was never able to contact his sister. The brother told police he noticed in April that she had not accessed her bank account for six to eight weeks. And as of July he still had not heard from her.
http://www.katc.com/news/tx-woman-s-id-found-in-lavergne-s-home-could-be-missing-for-months/

Prosecutor Roger Hamilton, who was involved in the Shunick investigation, said Monday that information about the driver's license was forwarded to other jurisdictions outside of Louisiana but that he has heard nothing about whether the woman has been located or whether Lavergne was connected to her in any way.
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/10/drivers_license_of_missing_tex.html
PDF released 10/16/2012, see p.7

It's sad that this is all the info we have at the moment. I wish her brother would officially file a missing persons report.

Me, too, GFK. At least her name is out there now. Someone might come forward with information.

ETA: Reading the report again (PDF see p. 7), it says she might be known under a different name. Unfortunately, the name is redacted.

Also, it seems the brother might have passed away since July(??)

Me, too, GFK. At least her name is out there now. Someone might come forward with information.

ETA: Reading the report again (PDF see p. 7), it says she might be known under a different name. Unfortunately, the name is redacted.

Also, it seems the brother might have passed away since July(??)

BBM

I took that as the owner of _________. Is the one that is now deceased.

Have no clue, but that's what I thought when I read it last night. It kind of struck me when I read because I instantly thought of the owner of a popular nightclub here in Lafayette, who died a few months ago in an accident. The club used to be the place to be back in the late 90's and recently has had somewhat of a comeback.

You're right, designlove. I see that now.

For some reason I'm having so trouble reading the pdf. I think it's all of the redactions.

Ok now that's concerning.

Not only for the missing woman, but also the fact that she is way out of Mickey's age range.

This implies that this guy is not fussy who his victims are.

He could be involved in many disappearances that have not yet been suspected as foul play. :(

If she has stopped accessing her $ in the bank, then I think she is no longer with us. I think she is probably dead.

Ok now that's concerning.

Not only for the missing woman, but also the fact that she is way out of Mickey's age range.

This implies that this guy is not fussy who his victims are.

He could be involved in many disappearances that have not yet been suspected as foul play. :(

He was 20 when he killed 34 year old Lisa Pate. I believe any woman is his type of victim.

I've known Madeline off and on for 25 years.Her Degrees were in dance and theater !!

You might have hit the jackpot ! All of a sudden I feel a powerful wave of hope running through me !

I've known Madeline off and on for 25 years.Her Degrees were in dance and theater !!

You might have hit the jackpot ! All of a sudden I feel a powerful wave of hope running through me !

Is she even missing?

Thank you to Bessie for starting this thread!

Can you tell us where she attended college? That might be a start for more info.

Also, did anyone call in what was found about the arts festival so LE or the brother or someone can check with them to see if she was seen at the festival? By all accounts no one has seen her since April right?

I was thinking Feb. was the last known date of her whereabouts !!

I last saw her in early to mid Dec.

Does she have family? Children? A boyfriend/husband? Is it common that you don't hear from her for long periods of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni